[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

"
Kiehn123 wrote:
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
Anyone here around knows what good Dps would be as chieftain? I have 49 k in hideout with auras up/ totem not placed
Thnx

i've been wondering the same thing my self, personally im at 76k with aura's and no totems
with totems im at 90k

More info about when you'r dps is actually " good " would be nice,
everything gets destroyed solo, but with players in the team it feels so weak

In my Gear I get about 100k as Chieftain as far as I can remember (I did a swap to chieftain recenetly then switched back to berserk). 90k is almost perfect for all content. Up that to about 100k and you can even do shaper I would think.
In hideout with auras on, conc effect and both totems out i have 104k tooltip and its noway near enough to do shaper or even uber atziri. tried uber and couldnt kill the vaals. Cant burst one down before the other activates and once its active youre just fucked since you cant dodge their lightning balls or lazor. As for shaper it would take like 20mins to fight him and i get occational lag spikes that are enough to get me killed here and there in that fight so i havent made it past phase 2 of shaper since anything that hits you will kill you no matter what.
Did the switch to berserker and dmg went from around 54k with only auras in hideout to 87k. Dont have poison yet, havent really felt the beed for it in t15s even.

Also, I'm missing some damage from tree, decided to get scion life wheel instead. Core malachai was no issue with enfeeble and mob life even as chieftain lol

I really miss the totems leech damage for me, but the warcry is op as all hell now lol
"
GornoDD wrote:

Of course Disfavour is the BIS for this build. But taking a high DPS rare with Bleeding Multimod can be a replacement. Keep in mind that you then wont be able to run herald of ash.

Why aren't you able to use herald of ash if you are using a rare bleed axe?
Last edited by Aryjna on Oct 8, 2016, 10:43:28 AM
Because of +2 to supported skill gems mod in atziri axe. That makes your enlighten two level highter.
Last edited by zanndrrus on Oct 8, 2016, 2:19:16 PM
"
DemonicCharr wrote:
In hideout with auras on, conc effect and both totems out i have 104k tooltip and its noway near enough to do shaper or even uber atziri. tried uber and couldnt kill the vaals. Cant burst one down before the other activates and once its active youre just fucked since you cant dodge their lightning balls or lazor. As for shaper it would take like 20mins to fight him and i get occational lag spikes that are enough to get me killed here and there in that fight so i havent made it past phase 2 of shaper since anything that hits you will kill you no matter what.

Idk. In most of my videos im only at 129k video (like the shaper one) and had zero problems killing him deathless and still farming him like two times per day.

I did uber as chieftain with about 89k dps. For vaals its pretty important that you know exactly what your doing if you dont have high dps. I give you a sequence and checklist.

- switch aoe for conc effect
- socket Temporal Chains somewhere (best with duration in link)
- summon your golem (if not up)
- make sure lightning traps are ready
- make sure vaal haste is ready
- make sure flasks are full
- run into the room to the right vaal
- wait 5 seconds
- run slightly towards the left vaal
- when the inner wheel starts spinning throw lightning trap on each spawn
- when the black smoke comes up place both totems at right vaal.
- stand in the middle between them
- when vaals comes up pop vaal haste before they are attackable
- pop all flasks before they are attackable
- the moment they are attackable immediatly cast Temporal Chains on left Vaal
- immediately after cast "rallying cry"
- soon after cast "enduring cry" (in case you have verusos gloves)
- after first vaal dies > place totems at other vaal
- re-pop all flasks
- If he submerges place totems with some room between them and run circles
- finish him off

my gear with auras i got 48 k dps with aoe gem
i dont know what im doing wrong if some one could check out pls char himzo polovina
thnx
how much do the 40% totem damage from devoto's actually do ?
"These are the finishing touches on the tree. Before reaching these you should grind master craft and look into getting a Kaoms Primacy or Hezmanas to start grinding Atziri for fragments."

How does one start grinding Atziri? I haven't looted any midnights ... And about how many times is most probable to have to kill normal atziri to get "hope" ?
"
Kiehn123 wrote:
how much do the 40% totem damage from devoto's actually do ?

i grabbed a white helm with it and it was about 5k i believe it added for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info