[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

1 more thing, please help me compare between disfavour and Kondo and Kitava Feast. And between sword and Axe. It gonna take a while to get disfavour. Thanks
"
skyattacker7 wrote:
1 more thing, please help me compare between disfavour and Kondo and Kitava Feast. And between sword and Axe. It gonna take a while to get disfavour. Thanks

I think the general idea behind using disfavour is bleeds on hit and + level of supported gems so you can run 2 auras and arctic armor with enough mana to summon totem.

I think bleed can be solved with legacy voidheart and some other way to solve mana reservation.
Hey ! i am playing this and loving it, currently lvl 80 berserker. Are the gloves really worth giving up some nice phys damage+HP gloves for? the damage bonus seems somewhat underwhelming and endurance charges get eaten by CWDT. I feel like i have a solid amount of life on my gear and i am only at 5k and that feels very scary to me. worried about dropping my gloves for the unique. Do they really help that much?
I'm using DismantleTime's 3 totem version. I would like to know what you guys whould pick for v3 when it comes to bandits. This is what I picked in 2.6 (legacy league):

normal: help oak
cruel: kill all
merciless: kill all
"
drunkydragon wrote:
I'm using DismantleTime's 3 totem version. I would like to know what you guys whould pick for v3 when it comes to bandits. This is what I picked in 2.6 (legacy league):

normal: help oak
cruel: kill all
merciless: kill all

Wait for patch notes.
Hi got an question.
I want to try this build but until i will get Atziri Axe i must use something else.
I checked poe.trade for ~450pdps weapons, and i found some budget legendaries.

------
Hezmana's Bloodlust / 64 lvl Axe
Uul-Netol's Embrace / 64 lvl Axe
Hegemony's Era / 68 lvl Staff
Kondo's Pride / 61 lvl Sword
Kitava's Feast / 68 lvl Axe
Doomsower / 65 lvl Sword

or
Kaom's Primacy / 58 lvl Axe

------
Any of this weapons are suitable for this build, for farming currency?
primacy then hezmana is best
raider op
at moment i'm using that build ...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1729700

i'm thinking in upgrade for your build, but i'm not sure !!! the gear is more expensive, and i dont now if the change worth !!

Can u help-me about it, please !?
Whats the differences in the build ? your build have more damage and defense ?
sorry for the dumb question but im new to the game. i'm just getting towards the end of merc and with both hatred and ash up i seem to run short of mana sometimes if im really cruising through the stage. Where do you get your mana regen on your map runs? i have about the same amount of mana as you and i didn't see any leech or anything but you had about 3 times as much mana regen. thanks.
Once you get warbringer from ascendency you have no mana problems as it gives 25% mana and life each time you use a warcry.

So try to get the merc lab done and get the warbringer or if it is really a problem use either potions or change ascendency on a lower difficulty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info