[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

I'm currently using this build in SSF softcore legacy league. Just found Ngamahu's flame at lvl 70 :D. Kinda like a budget atziri's difavour :D
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
Would kitavas be a decent starter weapon for this build?
I'm playing this build in Legacy now and enjoying it a lot. It is very destructive. Its harder to get to bosses then kill bosses. Question though I don't see what Jewels you used. How did you get Hatred/Herald of Ash/Ice armor to run I don't see any neg mana reserve.
How do you manage to generate endurance charges??
"
ferron89 wrote:
How do you manage to generate endurance charges??

There is Enduring Cry included in skill gem section ;)
Hey!

I leveled my char to 68 level with this build and it works great. If it dont work great, upgrade your weapon :)

I think I failed cwdt setup and leveled gems to high levels.
What is level limit for cwdt and supported gems? When to stop? Where I can find these gems with low level?
Also, will cwdt proc vaal haste?
"
arrowcircle wrote:
Where I can find these gems with low level?

Siosa!
Last edited by baru_monkey on Mar 6, 2017, 8:50:27 AM
"
Jouchebag wrote:
Would kitavas be a decent starter weapon for this build?

Yes. Though I'm using Kaom's Primacy as my starter.
Last edited by baru_monkey on Mar 6, 2017, 9:18:27 AM
"
arrowcircle wrote:
Hey!

I leveled my char to 68 level with this build and it works great. If it dont work great, upgrade your weapon :)

I think I failed cwdt setup and leveled gems to high levels.
What is level limit for cwdt and supported gems? When to stop? Where I can find these gems with low level?
Also, will cwdt proc vaal haste?

I think he mentioned it in the gem part, I believe 1 CWDT is leveled to max for the immortal call, increased duration and vaal haste.
The other CWDT is for flame golem and depending on yourself, to low and it will proc to much costing mana and too high means it will not proc enough and not have flame golem up all the time.
"
SK33V wrote:
Question though I don't see what Jewels you used.

Guide is in the "Gear + Explanation:" section, with examples in
What my Endgame Setup looks like: > This is the Talent Tree
"
SK33V wrote:
How did you get Hatred/Herald of Ash/Ice armor to run I don't see any neg mana reserve.

Leveled Enlighten.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info