[DEAD in 3.0] DESTROY THE ATLAS! | 2H Dual Warchief Totem

Gorno, thank you for updating and maintaining this wonderful thread! The build is so satisfying to play, I am a weekend warrior so I still have the most difficult content to tackle, and I'm sure this build can do it!

I got this as a present from someone in Breach, it's my best 2H weapon so far ever, close in pDPS to Disfavor! (573 pDPS).

Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
How does this build do in hardcore breach? Would you suggest swapping out the two handed for a one hander and shield?

Im still kind of torn if I should recommend this build for HC in general. I received alot of posivite feedback from people who did this build in HC. However it is a Life based build, wich means you cant facetank the really crazy stuff (uber-trio, shaper, minotaur stuff). But it enables a very safe playstyle for farming anything up to t15 with almost 100% safety (wich is pretty good for HC).

Also I have taught about ab 1h+shield playstyle but havent come up with something final at this point. I was thinking about something like Kripparian did with his build. I link you his video. It pretty much abuses double dipping to its utmost extreme. He also abuses rallying cry (like my build did for the last half year :)

Thing is, that totems already scale alot of double dipping in itself (thats the reason I decided to sclae poison/bleed in the first place). A one hand build should be doable if done correctly.

Right now im pretty short on time, due to work. But maybe you wanna explore this more on your own and let me know about the results. I always love when poeple stray of the beaten path to bring their own ideas to life.

"
Jadran wrote:
Gorno, thank you for updating and maintaining this wonderful thread! The build is so satisfying to play, I am a weekend warrior so I still have the most difficult content to tackle, and I'm sure this build can do it!

I got this as a present from someone in Breach, it's my best 2H weapon so far ever, close in pDPS to Disfavor! (573 pDPS).

Looks pretty good. If your having trouble getting all the gear or 6L together, you should check out my "low budget alternative" gear. Bringer of Rain pretty much fits prefectly for getting a cheap but potent 7L into your game. Also it blinds monsters wich is another small layer of defense.

It also offers quite a bit of HP compared to the Brass + Devoto combo (wich have nothing btw). However Brass turns you into a walking brick wall.

"
I was looking at the jewel section yesterday and noticed you include area damage to the "double dip" group of damage modifiers.
%Life >Totem Damage > Area Damge > Increased Damage
I don't think area damage works on bleed and poison. Only totem damage and damage would do that.

area damage works with poison and bleed:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Poison
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bleed
Where does my endurance charges comes from ? I never have any, so immortal call is pretty dead.
"
alecjean460 wrote:
Where does my endurance charges comes from ? I never have any, so immortal call is pretty dead.

From spamming Enduring Cry? War Bringer in Berserk makes this the #1 resource of regen, alongside rallying cry for faster clearing and damage
Hello would a sin's rebirth flask be a good substitute for a taste of hate?
Hi again !

Managed to kill Uber Atziri for the first time with this build :)
Made 2 more kill to confirm (3 mask drop but well, was still happy about it !)

Thanks for the build !
So
I have this Disfavour already which is already 6 linked (ignore gems, they are from a different build.)

What sort of changes would you recommend I make with a 6L disfavour instead of a 4L/2L, assuming I also have a 6L Brass Dome?
Do the on hit effects of Disfavor and Ngamahu's Flame work with totems? I'm leveling with EQ right now and might switch to totems if it does.

[Edit] Brief testing leads me to believe the on hit effect of Ngamahu's does *not* work.
Last edited by TheFrequency on Jan 13, 2017, 2:34:12 AM
why not taking endurance charges?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info