[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

Just did t16 minotaur map on essence, only thing i change is controlled destruction over elemental overload because i like shattering mobs. Was easy, facetanked it fine. sWapped in CoC for Increased AoE.

Also using taste of hate instead of bathsalts flask. got bleed removal on Quicksilver.

for Priory: tanks u very much for helping to the build he looks very good right now .
"
tsohar77 wrote:
for Priory: tanks u very much for helping to the build he looks very good right now .

You are very welcome! If i may suggest to change the title a little, to make it more clear :)

[2.4][SC/HC][Inquisitor] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/50K PURE BV DPS! - DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/CORE!
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
I was told that Blade Vortex is supposed to be boring to play. Thank you for proving them wrong. For there is nothing more satisfying than Leap Slamming into a champ pack and watching them fall like grass under a lawn mover.
Since Vinktar is hard to acquire due to it being expensive, I'm testing this build with Moonbender & Singularity.
Thx for the nice build :)
FOR NNil: The all idea is that u can full u all flask with harvest axe .
and u don't need to use vessel u can be good with vaal pact and world's mark blasphemy
Finally switched over, shit gear, shit gem levels, 5 link.. doesn't matter whatsoever, everything dies :)

Question though - before i go rip myself to find out - can this actually run ele reflect? as in, map mod.
yes but don't do this and can't leach life u need to not run this map simple because if u don't use your flask there is option to kill your self but physical reflect isn't problem at all so this two mod are problem .
why are we grabbing cruel preparation by the witch tree when ci?+

Edit: putting the life to shield jewel in there to the right of that node?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Last edited by kmaldona on Sep 17, 2016, 12:39:19 PM
"
kmaldona wrote:
why are we grabbing cruel preparation by the witch tree when ci?+

Edit: putting the life to shield jewel in there to the right of that node?

correct, and a 2nd jewel below Melding.
Only have a 5l what is the 6th gem to leave out
Domination IGN: RangerThrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info