[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

The harvester jade chopper because this item too much over power in this build the equation is simple
always potion up + always life leach + 18k es = immortal (aside from lag On very high boss )
i kill shaper

but the video stop in middle any way its easy u can tank everything no need to dodge any of attack better to do this with 6 link faster
i use 4 ex to do this and accept item for 10c so i am not doing this again
Last edited by tsohar77 on Sep 22, 2016, 7:26:36 PM
Im new gamer and have some problem with you build on essence league
Spoiler
The Harvest Jasper Chopper cost 12ex
Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask cost 2ex
6l body armor with 900+ES cost 30ex

My curent gear
Spoiler

Plz tell me what items me need change at first time. I think about flask and Harvest in next time. Now I have only 13k ES and afraid what without shield my ES be small/
And why you dont use herald of thunder?
Last edited by DEVLhead69 on Sep 23, 2016, 3:05:34 AM

just love this build
thx m8
You "only" need 12k ES to facetank shaper (tested) - so you can get away with removing some ES in favour of more damage.
for falagar112: u right with 12 k es u can do anything on the game , but in my computer have lots lag so i have tons of es to not died even i didn't attack nothing while but the dps is very good on tier map so way not to push this father .

for DEVLhead69:
1. u can farm for card of this axe
2. try to buy the potion vessel its gives u tons of leach
3. u don't need to buy 900 es i have free ex so i buy this but u can be good with 700es+
, just buy 6 link with high base es like vaal regalia or close and u can craft this very easy with alt and regal, u need just 2 prefix i do this all the time
Spoiler

for tb199255 : tanks .
Can you say me where this divination card farm?
"
tsohar77 wrote:
for falagar112: u right with 12 k es u can do anything on the game , but in my computer have lots lag so i have tons of es to not died even i didn't attack nothing while but the dps is very good on tier map so way not to push this father .

for DEVLhead69:
1. u can farm for card of this axe
2. try to buy the potion vessel its gives u tons of leach
3. u don't need to buy 900 es i have free ex so i buy this but u can be good with 700es+
, just buy 6 link with high base es like vaal regalia or close and u can craft this very easy with alt and regal, u need just 2 prefix i do this all the time
Spoiler

for tb199255 : tanks .

The 12k referred to Shaper fight specifically since there are no "bad mods" you can craft on shaper.

12k is *definatly* not enough to facetank just everything. Core malachai + vulnerability hit me for over 15k for example.

On essence league - it is hard (probably HARDER) to find a good ilvl vaal regalia 6 link to craft, then to buy one outright - been looking for a while.

Harvest - got lucky with mine (3.7ex) but with current prices (15ex+) I'd say, try "the calling" set :)
for DEVLhead69:
The Harvester can drop in the following world area:

Crossroads on Merciless difficulty

for falagar112 :
1. there is card for 6 link is name: The Ethereal

The Ethereal can drop in the following map area:

The Apex of Sacrifice

and your not must Vaal Regalia u can use Widowsilk Robe, Occultist's Vestment ,Necromancer Silks

and craft on them 650es its very good too .

2. i do core Core malachai + vulnerability with 14 k es in the past and its was easy he didn't kill u 1 shot any way u just be careful against bed mod on map .
Hi i am playing your build and it works very well. I already did a guardian (chimera) with it, no problem (easy mods). Can u recommend me an upgrade for gear? Right now i have about 12,5 k es and about 30k dps (with flasks up). Do you think that is already good enough for Shaper? Or do i need to upgrade first? Is a legacy Vinktar necessary for that? Coz they are so expensive right now :( I am using non legacy and vaal pact.

Gear:
Spoiler

On maps i sometimes switch between warlord and assassin, and on hexproof maps i use hatred.
O and i am levelling blade vortex gems in off gear to get a level 21 hopefully soon.

Thanks for the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info