[2.4][SC/HC] MORE THAN IMMORTAL - 18K ES/PURE BV DPS! - 5 LINK EASY DEATHLESS UBER ATZIRI/SHAPER!

Domination IGN: RangerThrow
"
kmaldona wrote:

Try switching out elemental focus for increased critical damage. Also get a vessel of vinktar as your next upgrade, it multiplies surviveability by 10 along with damage by 1.5 at least
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
how you deal with physical damage i feel like im realy weak against it
If i can get a non-legacy vessel of vinktar should i run assassins mark or warlords mark?
for Kaktuskiller: what u fill better with if u have full build u should to be ok with assassins mark but any way the damage isn't a problem with this build try both and what u fill better its depends on all item that u have.
for Blessed_g:i use 2 flask gives me 56% physical redaction + 3 endurance charge
Spoiler

u can also use taste of hate if and take bleeding on movement speed potion.
Last edited by tsohar77 on Sep 18, 2016, 1:35:32 PM
Hi, just wondering, where is my missing ES? I am on 13.2k with disc active, here is my gear:

I got 2x energy within jewel, and a 8% es jewel, so I miss 1 jewel vs yours.
Is it the difference between lvl 19 and 21 disc?

level 91 btw.
Last edited by falagar112 on Sep 19, 2016, 8:14:12 AM
Oh yeah I should've specified that I use moonbender for the phys-> elemental conversion to benefit from 'Inevitable Judgement'. For curses I went 'Assassin's Mark' to get the crits and 'War Lords Mark' for leech ; which is more than enough with 'Vaal Pact'. Going dual curse on budget meant sacrificing a few points to get 'Whispers of Doom' but that was well worth it.
for falagar112: u miss intelligence on all yours gear and u have't es on 1 of your ring and the chest can be with more es .
for NNil :the all build not cost so much and i don't think that more cures help u better to just use vessel and accept 20%/30% than just of 2%
i uploaded uber atziri with 5 link just that damage steal good with increase aoe
The harvester jade chopper just went up to 13ex lowest price :O, another build using it or this one skyrocketing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info