[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

"
Juviall wrote:
"
KisBali wrote:
I'm thinking about this (low life shav's CI) build, but I'm freakin' love the Evasion.

Could be better the flat ES from items, or evasion/ES hybrids can make better effective 'life'.
For example (flat eva/ES):
~300/150 from gloves and boots
~440/260 from Heretic's
~100 ES from belt
~700/450 from shield
~30-30 from rings
~400 from Shav's

Also I must take the Deflection part of the tree as soon as possibl cuz it's a huge boost in this case.

It works, you dont even have to stack too much evasion.

I went with trickster which is 500 then Heretic another 400+ and also 460+ from Voidwalker which puts me at over 3k evasion. Then i am running Jade and stibnite flask (witchfire brew) with which i get to 17k+ evasion - around 57% chance to evade, on top of that i am standing in smoke cloud from stibnite which halves all enemy chances to hit you and Enfeeble reduces that chance by another 49%.

If you do get hit then shade form kicks in 20% more chance to evade. It works very reliably against big packs and even some bosses have hard time hitting you. I dont think investing into evasion on shield and other items is worth it over getting more important stats.

I'm willing to use Eva/ES shield, cuz of the extra evasion, and I can get a good one .. like 1 ex?.. and in this case it grants a lot of boost in my defense.

Also I'm going to use witchfire, cuz I alrady have a perfect one.

If I go as an evasion hybrid should I use granit flasks? My plan right now like this:
Witchfire - 9x% eva jade - bleed removal mana(?) - freeze removal (Topaz/ruby - both, depends on mods/boss) - Rumi's.
Hi ProjectPT,

I have been using your guide (ItsYoji's CI tree) for my first char in Essence League and it has gone well so far. I have reached Lvl 88 and have most of the gear in place to the point where future upgrades are going to get costly.

I am struggling however, to increase my tooltip ED DPS. I have taken all the damage nodes available as per the tree and I am using 20/20 ED gem in a 5L set up.

My gear:

My tooltip DPS in hideout is only 5254, with frenzy charges it goes up to about 6.8-6.9k.

This appears to be very low for me and I am forced to rely on Vulnerability as I am pushing t13+ maps right now.

Any suggestions on how to increase damage?
What ascendancy do i take for full life build?
"
faraazahmed wrote:

My tooltip DPS in hideout is only 5254, with frenzy charges it goes up to about 6.8-6.9k.

Remember that tooltip DPS is bullshit. What you should be looking at is chaos damage per second in skill description. With 5L you should be able to get 15k+ easily.

What I can suggest now:
shield with spell damage
another ring with increased chaos dmg
gloves with spell damage implicit
helm with increased essence drain enchantment
Consuming dark with higher spell damage, got mine 60% for like 8-10c

I am running ED CI build. Currently lvl 93. Killed guards already, today shaper fight. Having tons of fun playing this build.

My current gear:

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeBbUHHgj0DkgOXBB7EQ8RLxFQEZYV1xa_Fy8YahpsGyUdFB9BIvQmiCpbKwosvzW5Olg6rTsNPLY9X0M2RX5JUUmxS65Mg0yzTm1SU1KvUuxVxlXWVmNYB1xAXGtd8l8qZOdn_GpDaoxq-mwLbRltbHC7cNR0VXSBdZ52gngvefZ85X_GgKSAs4PbhEiGrofLj0aP-pFHkyeVLpeVl_SboZwyna6hL6LZpcSnCKcrp5usmK1KsNi00bVItzC-Or6KwFTC7MNtyAzIFM8V0B_Xz9lb2jvbGt-K53ToWujW6QLrY-wY74jv6_DV9W_3wffX-Tf5pPrS?accountName=DeaconRL&characterName=TupolewZNiebaSpadl

Currently having:
14.3k ES
24k chaos dmg per second (in HO)

Any suggestions on what I can improve next to make the build even better? I think survi is already good enough. DPS could be better as it takes ages to kill end game bosses.

Cheers!
Last edited by DeaconRL on Oct 18, 2016, 10:50:41 AM
Hey everybody- question about upgrades. ProjectPT has the "My Final Gear 2.3 Solo Self Found" section for his final CI setup, but what do I look for as a guide if I can't afford Shav's yet, and therefore, am still running the high life version at level 78? I don't know what to upgrade because the CI portion of the build doesn't apply to me yet!

My DPS needs upgrading (having issues with t6 map bosses) so within the next day I plan to obtain a +110 life, 6L, +70 resist chest, so that will hold me over until I can afford Shav's because my ED will get a big upgrade going from 5L to 6L. Other than that, I'm having a hard time obtaining better replacements (see here: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/pKleck/characters)

Poison support is just in there to level up- and you can see I have another open slot I don't know what to do with. Help? Thanks in advance!
"
giguy121 wrote:
What ascendancy do i take for full life build?

I'm running the life version of this at level 78 currently and went Trickster. Frenzy charges are the bomb! Not to even mention the added DPS of DoT. Walk the Aether is great too!
Delirium dagger gives a lot more single target dps than Consuming Dark. You guys should get some and have fun before they get nerfed.
"
Ramirose wrote:
Delirium dagger gives a lot more single target dps than Consuming Dark. You guys should get some and have fun before they get nerfed.

Just tested it with this dagger:

I have to admit that the single target damage is just ridiculous o_O

Initially tested it dueling with my friend who is playing tanky build. Using consuming dark I had to stack wither a lot to do a proper dmg to him. Equipped delirium weapon and insta kill him.

Then tested it on Atziri and uber lab - both fights were just instant.

Next I want to try it on guardians, shaper and uber atziri.

btw got myself a sweet ring recently:

was even wondering how much this can be worth? 5ex+ ?
Guys how can i get a 4 green socket Shav?losed about 2000 chrome by Artisan bench.
and with only 3 green which gem shall i switch with empower maybe?
"
chungbin86 wrote:
Guys how can i get a 4 green socket Shav?losed about 2000 chrome by Artisan bench.
and with only 3 green which gem shall i switch with empower maybe?

I would definitely go with Empower. Not sure what's the exact difference in DPS. Dont think its something major and:
- As you mentioned it's hard to get a chest with 4G.
- Slower projectiles are annoying ;p (at least for me)

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info