[2.5] Essence Drain Build Options (HC Uber Atziri/Shaper Viable)

"
trace07 wrote:
First off, loving the build so far projectpt! Someone knew to the game so still learning a few things. Not sure if has been mentioned yet but vaal discipline doesnt appear to work with CWdT. Did you swap this out for something else or have something you could recommend?

Vaal skills do not work with cast when damage taken, they must always be used manually
"
Gambler92 wrote:
Hey all,

I am really enyoing this build. But I have a problem with my dps, I have no problem with my defenses. Would be great if someone could help me increasing my dps. How can I increase my dps?

Gambler92

Gem level is really important to essence drain (so grinding more levels will work) and than working towards your 6link. Consider the chaos damage ring essences as well and possibly the witchfire flask
Is there a reason why the cast when damage taken gem is leveled on the original gear? Am I missing something or will it trigger less due to needing a lot more damage to make it trigger?

Also, is it better to have wither on a totem or use decoy totem?
Last edited by rjmig88 on Sep 21, 2016, 4:50:52 AM
After going almost broke with trying to roll colors on my 6L vaay regalia (and getting multiple 4R rolls lol) I finally have BBGGGR so I decided to use a level 2 non-corrupt empower. It gave me 1.8k dot on level 19 ED (17k unbuffed).

Now I am thinking - is it worth it to use 20 gcps on empower to make it level faster to 3? I can't afford a lvl 4, my ED is already q20 and there is very little I can upgrade (I can roll a chaos damage ring and get some spell damage on my shield).

Soon my ED will hit 20 along with support gems and that's it for my progress. I went up to t10 and starting to feel slower, lvl 20 on ED can probably give me the boost for maybe 1-2 more tiers. Any tips/opinions?

Edit: Here is my gear.

Last edited by tantrika on Sep 22, 2016, 11:54:07 AM
Hi PT! Is 30k chaos damage per second enough for high tier maps (tier15 - 16). Besides, to do no regen or 60%less regen map, mana pot is the only solution? I find 6link essence drain is difficult to sustain ( 95 mana per cast ). Btw, curses against boss is not effective in 2.4, what if i get myself a 400+es helmet (enchant with 40% essence drain dmg) instead of Heretic's Veil? Currently running 2 curses ( enfeeble and temp chain ).
Last edited by polarboyz on Sep 22, 2016, 10:54:12 AM
Really tempted to reroll as this, did it a few leagues ago and had 60k dps

What's everyone's thoughts on having a delirium dagger or two of them primary or on a swap?
I love pie.
Last edited by xSyK0TiC on Sep 22, 2016, 10:25:17 PM
My current gear/gems

Should I save for low life transition, or would carcass jack be a good option. I estimate that with carcass jack, I'll be at 6kHP and 2K ES, giving me 8k EHP pool. The 20% inc AoE seems like a huge QoL. Just not sure which way to go.
I love pie.
Hi, someone can help me to raise my dps? Only have 5k unbuff, 8k with 5 frenzy charges.

I'm trying to 6L this regalia and craft it

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info