Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

Hi Openarl, I downloaded the .zip version. Unzip it and run the Path of Building.exe and it open in fullscreen.. i can only close it by pressing alt+f4
Hey can someone link me the pathofbuilding 2.6 link? I looked on Github, it says its updated so i install the .zip file and i see no .exe file for actually installing the program. I'm going nuts trying to figure this out.
However inside the pathofbuilding file on my desktop i extract runtime-win32.zip to my desktop which brings up a bunch of icons so i click on the .exe icon and nothing happens.
Is path of building even updated for 2.6?
Just DLed it now(1.3.0 is the latest version in downloads section, or maybe I can't find the latest one?), and can't update to 1.3.13 by pressing "check for update" - always get error "update check failed: couldn't download version manifest".
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
Just DLed it now(1.3.0 is the latest version in downloads section, or maybe I can't find the latest one?), and can't update to 1.3.13 by pressing "check for update" - always get error "update check failed: couldn't download version manifest".

I dont even see a vaild .exe file after i extract the zip to desktop
Is there a way to get the Juggernaut node 'Unrelenting' to be calculated into dps? It doesn't seem to make a difference, nor does 'Unyielding' fortify node on the calcs tab? Or am I doing something wrong?
and it still says 1.3 is latest version in the download menu.
"
Danoga wrote:
"
silumit wrote:

I dont even see a vaild .exe file after i extract the zip to desktop
you sure you DLed this one https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/download/v1.3.0/PathOfBuilding-1.3.0.zip? works for me, although it is only 1.3.0, and doesn't update to latest :(
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
MrToweliee wrote:
Is there a way to get the Juggernaut node 'Unrelenting' to be calculated into dps? It doesn't seem to make a difference, nor does 'Unyielding' fortify node on the calcs tab? Or am I doing something wrong?

Go to the Configuration tab above Calcs, you can enable options there.

The drillneck quiver still shows as pre-2.6 version without the 50% part.
Scratch what i said before. In PoB i still had the 'old' drillneck 'equipped', and just needed to search up drillneck again for the new version.
I can't get the DPS calculator to consider Wither with 20 stacks for anything other than Wither itself, any tips? It just stays Wither (1 stack) among Curses and Debuffs for other skills.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info