Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

It seems like the calculations for the Necromancer node Commander of Darkness is wrong. CoD adds the 10 inc dmg and 5 attack/cast speed to the effect of the Aura and those are scaled with increased aura effect nodes.
Fantastic tool! Two questions though - could we get quality of life improvements in the form of some tag or folder or search system for the build list, and a build comparison feature?
Hey,

first a big thank you for making this awesome tool!
Secondly, I just noticed that the chance to cause elemental status ailments/duration of the ailments isnt a mod in the list of mods in the template, is there a reason for this?. I hope this wasnt answered before already!
Last edited by Blakaraz on Jan 15, 2017, 7:16:57 PM
I seem to get these weird "*gem name* is not supported"

For example
blasphemy - punishment (punishment is not supported and its damage buff is not reflected in tooltip)
blasphemy - vulnerability (is supported and shows the difference in dps tooltip)

The offering skills with necromancer ascendancy is not supported either. Nor is the minion damage due to scourge.

Btw awesome tool, very useful
"
DuyAlex wrote:
I got some suggestions.
+ Why would you didn't make the skill tree viable with Intuitive Leap, Viridian Jewel equiped in some jewel slots? The skill points allocated while Intuitive Leap on doesn't exceed those points need to put -> Profer DPS calculations
+ Point Blank seem isn't working even i put "enemies at Close range" in configuration
Intuitive Leap is difficult to handle; I'd need to make quite a few changes to the passive tree code to support it, and I haven't had the time to do that yet. It's on my TODO list though.
With Point Blank, your damage starts to scale down before the projectile leaves "Close Range" (which is 20 units), so that option won't do anything for Point Blank. I'd need to add a "distance to enemy" option for Point Blank to work.

"
Flouyd wrote:
It seems like the calculations for the Necromancer node Commander of Darkness is wrong. CoD adds the 10 inc dmg and 5 attack/cast speed to the effect of the Aura and those are scaled with increased aura effect nodes.
I'm already aware of this, but the current implementation of that passive (and Unwavering Faith, too) doesn't allow for increased aura effect to apply. It'll be a little tricky to fix unfortunately. I am looking into it though; hopefully I'll have a solution soon.

"
dosteorias wrote:
Fantastic tool! Two questions though - could we get quality of life improvements in the form of some tag or folder or search system for the build list, and a build comparison feature?
Both are on my TODO list. I don't currently have much time to work on such features though.

"
Blakaraz wrote:
Secondly, I just noticed that the chance to cause elemental status ailments/duration of the ailments isnt a mod in the list of mods in the template, is there a reason for this?. I hope this wasnt answered before already!
The templates aren't intended to have every single possible mod, since many are seldom used, and you can easily add them manually using the "Edit..." feature.

"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:
The offering skills with necromancer ascendancy is not supported either. Nor is the minion damage due to scourge.
There are a few skills for which I haven't added support yet, for various reasons.
Punishment is rarely used, and surprisingly difficult to handle (as it's a curse that applies a buff).
Minion skills in general aren't supported, as the program doesn't do minion calculations yet; yhe only exceptions are minion skills that affect the player (such as golems). Mistress of Sacrifice is special case though; I'll give it some thought.
As far as I'm aware, The Scourge's minion damage modifiers should be working. Are you sure that's not the case?
Great app
plz add life and mana leech in second

Thx you!!!
"
Openarl wrote:

"
MyNameIsSalo wrote:

As far as I'm aware, The Scourge's minion damage modifiers should be working. Are you sure that's not the case?

Scourge minion nodes work as intended. Not sure why I was under the impression they didn't work. Thanks for the response
Id like to report a bug with explosive arrow calculations. Currently the explosion part is being effected by area dmg/fire damage even though hit should be.
cant seem to find hand of wisdom claw in fact if I select any league no unique items show up. what am I doing wrong?
"
LtTrog wrote:
cant seem to find hand of wisdom claw in fact if I select any league no unique items show up. what am I doing wrong?

never mind updating fixed it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info