Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

AdditionalCriticalStrikeChanceWithSpells
AdditionalCriticalStrikeChanceWithAttacks

have 0.5-0.8% range, PoB implies 0.5-1%.
affix values are outdated.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Equipping a Shade of Solaris does not give the "Have you crit recently?" option in the configuration tab, therefore unless you have another piece of gear that enables that feature, it's impossible to calculate the spell damage bonus Shade of Solaris gives when you've crit within the last 8 seconds.

Maybe allow all config boxes to be present, even ones that would have no effect normally?
https://i.imgur.com/UMpC0CK.png

Is there a way to get the red colored text used in "Replenishes...." to be used where the darker red text is? I have a lot of trouble reading the darker colored red.
top of path of building is cut off and the mouse will not center on the right stuff.
After the new update, my level 93 character's passive points dropped from 116 to 94/123 with no particular reason. The DPS and other stats also changed.
Freezing pulse damage effectiveness isn't updated
fork gem isnt calculating incorrectly
Theamazonbasin
I am also getting the issue where the top and bottom are cut off. Resized it, redownloaded, downloaded from installer and from zip and also tried changing screen rez, nothing works. Only lets me look at Scion
I'm sure this has been requested many times, but can Doedre's Skin be fully implemented?

Currently the curses placed in the item count against curse limit, and they also dont have the -25% curse effect they're supposed to.
Does anyone know if there is a way to modify gems to the new standards? Also how to add new gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info