Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

far shot isn't scaling with elemental hit, but projectile nodes / Point blank is. pls fix.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Noticed a small bug, in the unique item panel some fated uniques have the upgrade paths backwards.

Hrimburn says it Upgrades to Hrimsorrow via Fire and Ice
Hrimsorrow says if Upgrades from Hrimburn via Fire and Ice

In game it is backwards, Hrimsorrow is the base version, Hrimburn is the upgraded one.

Hrimnor's Dirge/Hymn are also backwards; but some items such as Kaom's Sign/Way are correct.
I want to report an error, idk if its just me but pls check.

For me, activating/deactivating Herald of Ash does not change the damage of Ignite.
Herald of Ash seems to be missing the (0-38% more Burning damage) Stat in the calculation.

pls fix? much love
Last edited by dawidjakubdrogi on Jun 10, 2018, 11:29:29 PM
vaal impurity of lightning is decreasing dps when activated in PoB when paired with penetration. i think this is because activating it sets resist to zero but also ignores penetration. i'm not sure if this is how the gem works or not. it says "ignores elemental resistances," but it's unclear if it sets the enemy's resist to zero first, then reduces it further by penetration, or ignores your penetration altogether. it seems dumb if it does the second. there's really not any reason to use it if so.
Seems like Dark Pact is bugged when toggled for skeletons. I made a setup with Dark Pact as a 6-link and Summon Skeleton as a 4-link in a minion helmet. When I increase minion life from tree/gear the damage doesn't change.

Edit: Upon looking at it further it seems that it doesn't get the skeleton life automatically into the calculation. You have to manually put in the minion life in the calc tab, thus increasing the damage of the skill. Is this a bug or is it complicated to make the code get the current life of the skeletons into the calculation automatically?
Last edited by Kamelkungen on Jun 11, 2018, 8:11:44 AM
I think Mirebough is bugged. If I slot 3 gems into Mirebough it's giving me different numbers than if I slot it in something else and add in Level 16 Trap, Cluster Trap, and Trap and Mine Damage supports. The mana cost is off and the damage is showing much higher.

It seems like it's not calculating Cluster Traps in the calculation. If I drop that, it gives the same damage/mana cost.
Minor suggestion: when hovering over a jewel socket node, would it be possible to get a "Total strength in radius"/"Total strength allocated in radius" readout somewhere? (Dex/Int too obviously.) Planning some jewels and it's hard to see where would they fit best.
I have noticed that when linking RF with arcane surge, my mana regen goes up when it shouldn't. Tested in game and mana regen does not go up. Since RF does not cause arcane surge to activate, which is what gives the mana regen.
Hi,

first time posting in your thread, so first things first:

Thank you so very much for this amazing tool!

Now for my current issue: Is it possible that the new Combustion support gem isn't fully implemented yet? I can't find its resist-modifier in the calculations. It appears to only register the "more fire damage".

As I understand the mechanic, it should apply the -19% fire resist to any ignited mob. So if the gem is active in any skill group that can ignite, the -19% resist should apply to the main skill as well.

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8od6q6/psa_from_sunderbois_stream_combustion_applies/
Last edited by Solmyr77 on Jun 12, 2018, 9:04:11 AM
Quick Feature Request:

When making skill sets, I often find it annoying that literally every gem pops up in the dropdown combo box. Perhaps there could be an option to toggle between this default behaviour, and only displaying gems that meet currently set level requirements? Perhaps even a checkbox somewhere to also filter out by current int/str/dex requirements?

I believe that would drastically improve the editing of non-endgame/leveling builds, which in turn makes end-game builds easier to plan out overall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info