Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

I would love the option to see "stat weights", i.e. dps/health increase per point of stat. I can code a little bit, would it be easy to do myself?

I would also like to make the "Total DPS" line in the tooltips easier to see.
Someone can help me with this problem? look at the image:

Everytime i try to use pastebin this is happening with me.

I don´t know wtf is that!
Last edited by Martchelo on Feb 14, 2018, 1:17:24 AM
I don't think any of the "per Elder Item Equipped" modifiers from Blasphemer's Grasp are being applied. I equipped BG and crafted a dummy rare amulet. Toggling the amulet between normal and Elder (or equipping an unequipping an Elder amulet) did not change my character's life or damage dealt by Ignite.

I don't see any option to force "number of Elder items equipped" on the calculations page either.
Hi,

is there a better way to show node power? Something like a list of the best +dps nodes per point.
One question: Is there a way to tell PoB you have multiple golems active? I have 4 flame, 1 ice, and 1 lightning golem up. I'm probably being dense but I don't see a way to say that I have 4 flame golems and to calculate the damage from all of them?

Also wanted to say that PoB is utterly amazing. Indispensable and wonderful.

(sorry to post yet another question in an already dense thread)
Hi.

Cant get the program to show elder modifiers on evasion/armour hybrid shields. I hope you can fix it soon-ish. Great job otherwise!

Naggisampyla
hey openarl have u ever thought about adding a PVP calculator to path of building? all the information is already there in this thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1615522 i am sure the person would allow u to use his data aswell this is his webside http://poepvpdps.winewall.eu/
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Feb 19, 2018, 2:09:24 PM
Would it be feasible to have a check box on the unique items list to to sort by dps and/or a defensive stat like EHP?
IGN EntropicThunder
At the risk of being needy, any chance of a partial implementation of Spectral Shield Throw before the patch notes? I know we don't know the base damages yet and I imagine it's one of the harder skills to implement. Still, thought I'd ask.
welcome back openarl ilu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info