Path of Building: Offline Build Planner [v1.4.71]

"
Openarl wrote:
"
StaticPashes wrote:
Was wondering if there was any way to see how someone leveled their tree(imported build) using path of building?
Not at the moment, as the program doesn't preserve the order of allocation.

Oooh that would be next level if there was a "record" and "playback" mode for passive allocations attached to exports from PoB.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
would it be possible to display when you're capped for top tier elemental weakness curse?
People Before Profit - Community Before Corporations.
http://everytimezone.com
"
CoolColJ wrote:
Request -

Minion speed modifiers under minion stats

thanks
You can find that in the Calcs tab; with the minion skill selected, set "Show Minion Stats", then look in the Other Defences section.

"
Frenzir wrote:
Have you planned your league starter for FoO?
Not yet; I'm waiting for the final balance changes.

"
AdFinitum wrote:
When I choose a different starting area as Scion PoB adds two available passive skill points. This seems like a bug to me or does it actually give two free passive points ?

The wiki does not mention it granting passsive skill points, e.g. :
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_the_Witch
There are two ascendancy passives leading up to each "Path of the <class>" that give passive skill points.

"
Drekor wrote:
Calculation involing damage conversion seems to be allowed to exceed 100%:

Pretty sure that can't happen
That "conversion" total includes both "converted to X" and "added as extra X", as both are types of damage conversion, and function almost identically.

"
Adolan wrote:
would it be possible to display when you're capped for top tier elemental weakness curse?
The sidebar shows how far over the resistance caps you currently are; you need 34% for the top tier of Elemental Weakness. You can also go to the Configuration tab and put "15" for Elemental Weakness in the Map Modifiers and Player Debuffs section to simulate the effect of the curse on you, which is useful if you have some curse effect reduction (e.g Time of Need).
"
Openarl wrote:
There are two ascendancy passives leading up to each "Path of the <class>" that give passive skill points.

Those give one passive point individually ( in game and in PoB ). Picking up the starting point gives two additional passive points in PoB only which is wrong.

Probably an oversight - you grant the same skill points twice I assume. Picking up the starting point does not grant another two points.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Jul 27, 2017, 3:51:52 AM
"
AdFinitum wrote:
Those give one passive point individually ( in game and in PoB ). Picking up the starting point gives two additional passive points in PoB only which is wrong.

Probably an oversight - you grant the same skill points twice I assume. Picking up the starting point does not grant another two points.
I took another look at it, and it seems that the "Path of the X" nodes do actually grant 2 extra skill points in 3.0, although the descriptions of those nodes don't appear to have been updated to reflect that yet.
"
Openarl wrote:
I took another look at it, and it seems that the "Path of the X" nodes do actually grant 2 extra skill points in 3.0, although the descriptions of those nodes don't appear to have been updated to reflect that yet.

Indeed - Scion gets two extra passives now.

Sorry for any inconvinience I caused - I should have checked the Scion changes announcement

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1901674

before bugging you :( - it just seemed totally unrealistic to me so it didn't cross my mind to check it first.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
Last edited by AdFinitum on Jul 27, 2017, 4:28:08 AM
Hi. Posting for the first time in this thread.

I want to talk about new feature of sorting support gems by DPS and minions, specifically SRS. Currently DPS of the skill is calculated for 1 minion, and this create a problem making ignite dps greatly overvalued. Program suggest that supports like Elememental Focus or Multistrike are weaker than they are (dps coming from hits scale with minion count, while ignite dps does not).

Is there a plan to adress that? Also, thank you for the amazing tool you are developing for the community.
BUG

when playing around with absurd amounts of level gems, in my example "purity of fire", you basically brick it.

at lvl 31 you lose 1 max fire res, and some fire res
Hi i got a new pc is there a way to transfer all the builds i had saved to my new pc?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Hello, I believe i found a wrong interaction.
Essence Drain DoT Damage should be affected by projectile modifiers (according to wiki, haven't tested myself) but on PoB only the initial hit is affected and the DoT doesn't change at all.
This probably makes ED seem lot weaker than it is really.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info