Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

so is that it then for reach of the council is it not getting a legacy version
"
Nuro wrote:
Extremely unhappy with the route taken to adjust trigger gems and uniques since I enjoy them solely because you get to spam a bunch of pretty effects. Also feels like Null's Inclination got unfairly nerfed by this change.

Yeah...solely to spam pretty effects...aha, yeah load out with cast/attack speed and you can spam all the pretty effects you want in your hideout.

Let me get my worlds' smallest violin for all the people crying about CoC changes, it had to be done along with the frost wall changes. Time for you folks to find something else.

I agree about Null's though but its build potential was kinda meh so w/e?
~ I am Wreaclast middle class and proud of it!
~ Poor investment =/= entitlement to compensation.
~ Build smart, build S-mart!
Last edited by Ageless_Emperion on Aug 30, 2016, 9:20:31 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Zana, Master Cartographer has a new voice actor.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
thank you for adding prophecy league wahaha lucky i did not play that league!

RIP on blade vortex?

RIP voltaxic forever!
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_
Last edited by johndrake666 on Aug 30, 2016, 9:22:29 PM
Nice melee buffs...
"
Immunity to debuffs has been reworked to be consistent. In all cases where a player gains immunity to a debuff, they now also have that debuff removed (as opposed to just not allowing further application).

Ah man, there goes my idea for RF Ranger with Master Alchemist.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
They nerfed CoC? Not for me! This patch effectively gives players the tools to control the exact(!) order in which CoC will use skills. Elemental Equilibrium approves.

(Reads the internal cooldown)

Well... half a second, huh?

(Does the math on what that means with a SINGLE SKILL procced per trigger)

... eh, I heard Hiltless cwdt is a thing? Maybe I should check it out, huh?

(Never played CoC, and now probably never will... at least not as a main damage source. Though, using it to cast spells that proc EE could be nice if you use an elemental attack and specked for generic damage + crit multi. I guess it's going to find some uses as utility tool, while some will still try to build around it... burning discharge?)

EDIT: Oh, wait! LESS damage on discharge if triggered, seemingly. Doubledips into the ingite. (Tries to think of a skill that isn't better of selfcast...)

Eh, I heard Heartbound loop cwdt is a thing? Maybe I should check it out, huh?
Last edited by EmperorIzaro on Aug 30, 2016, 9:34:18 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Zana, Master Cartographer has a new voice actor.

I LOL'd at this.
WTF nerfed the only viable melees skill, and dont nerf all the overpowered non melee skills, really ggg, anyone play melee, and now u nerf the only one viable, the true i only want to quit this game, they dont support melee builds, por are one of the few games, that everyone dont play melee chars, ggg for me are a really bad patch dessicion, why you dont take away all red gems from the game, are easyer, than see we will nerf every melee gem, because to much people play EQ, or you can play ranger or witch class, them are insane OP and we dont take them never, RIP MELEE ON POE, are the last time GGG nerf my builds, because are to "op", but still out there builds that can do uber atziri easy and safe, so if i want to kill atziri i can do only with a ranged skill, I HATE RANGED SKILLS, i only want melees skill and GGG always nerf them.

POE ONLY WANTS PEOPLE PLAY RANGED BUILDS, I DONT LIKE TO PLAY WITH A BOW, I HATE THE SYSTEM OF HIT AND RUN, SEEMS LIKE POE LOVES IT. PATH OF RANGERS. RIP
Last edited by daco222 on Aug 30, 2016, 9:28:27 PM
farewell COC, farewell MJOLNIR, Farewell DISCHARGE, Farewell FROST WALL LOLBUILD, Farewell JUGGERNAUTS.

Hello bows, bows and more bows! Path of Projectile!!

Wait, WHERE THE HELL IS THE ELEMENTAL HIT BALANCE?!!! WHERE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info