Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

Is it me or has my CoC been cut off?
Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.
All of those skill buffs, and not a thing said about incinerate except that it is now a channeled skill. I feel cheated. Well at least it wasn't nerfed, again.
Congratulations. You killed Scaeva. :(
What exactly do they mean by channel skills? As in incinerate? Not sure what they mean by this.
Censored.
k im ready
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
Can GGG care to elaborate, the Bladefall changes are for MINES / TRAPS only, Totems are unchanged ?
I was literally laughing looking at all the skill gems that are getting buffed.

I'm also very glad that the frostwall interaction has been fixed, though the way it was described made me imagine being able to stack explosive arrows on your minions.

It kind of hurts that Null's Inclination can now only activate one minion skill at a time, but I guess it's the price involved in reworking triggers.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the patch notes, though as with anything in life we'll need to actually experience these changes in game to see how they feel.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Only if you allowed me to... still waiting to get my 75$ worth of 5-10-20$ support to be considered toward Hydra upgrade
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 30, 2016, 9:29:31 PM
Very good balance changes, CoC and frostwall exploit inc. CoC was way too strong with certain skills.

I only don't like Reach of the Council nerf looks like 20% you could nerf it by 15% so it can surpass this 300 dps psychological barrier XD

Can't wait to play Atlas of Worlds.
POE goes Diablo Great .. applause...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info