Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

"
redjq2 wrote:
Triggered skill have been massively nerfed ?
maybe its a good time to stop playing this game
sad

don't worry there are other gems too y'know :p
tfw neither of your characters last league were that great and they both get nerfed.
Quod efficax non stultum
"
I can understand nerfing OP cheap builds like EQ, but I can't understand nerfing expensive builds that are SUPPOSED to be good. Otherwise what's the point of making anything worth more than a few ex ?

You have it completely backwards.

Those builds are only very expensive because they are OP and popular which drives up the price of the items needed to play them.

This will be true of every single broken skill that needs to be hit with a nerf bat. They will always be the expensive builds. And you need to realize that before you buy into them.

You either decide against investing to play it, because you know eventually it will be nerfed, and the items devalued. And you are the kind of person who can't deal with that eventuality.

Or you choose to have fun while it lasts.
Last edited by Qiox on Aug 30, 2016, 10:25:24 PM
So how are you compensating Kinetic Blast users for this absurd change to pierced Frost Wall interaction? Kinetic Blast is a shit tier skill without it...
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Im laughing so fuckin hard at all those whiners, im happy your fotm skills and items got nerfed to the ground, learn how to play the fuckin game, create you own fuckin builds instead of jumping into the fotm bandwagon, anyone with some braincells can come um with cheap builds that can do everything in the game, ive had countless high end items in my hands and a shit fuckin ton of exalts and never needed a fuckin shavronnes, mjolner or coc build, to be honest the most fun i had in this game was with cheap builds like dual spark totems, cyclone, freezing pulse and split arrow.

Just l2p

a Loyal player spproves this message

That loyal player shit gave me the best giggles, seriously, self entitled kids these days...
IGN - Slayonara
Last edited by MakaveliPT on Aug 30, 2016, 10:25:29 PM
Why isn't Lightning Tendrils classified as a channeling skill??

I don't think the merf to endurance charge generation on Juggernaut changes anything.
It should be changed to:

"If you would gain endurance charges, you gain that many + 1.
+ 1 to maximum Endurance charges. "

A 30% chance to get max endurance charges instantly is still too much and will mean uber lab is still absurdly easy for one class compared to all the others.
Can we opt to not update to patch 2.4.0 and instead only continue to play with players running 2.3.4?

GGG has consistently shown a history of, "Ohhh you like things working this way? Too bad, *proceeds to nerf the hell out of it* we aim to please newbies only instead of our established player base."

No I don't run CoC, nor have I ever used the gem, but a lot of the changes they "feel" appropriate just seem to be, "Invest your time/currency into XXX, then update to patch 2.XXXX and completely restart from scratch." unlike a lot of other games where new content is introduced and people make new/hybrid builds out of the changes instead of forgetting the previous content due to it being the equivalent of elemental hit.

Quit the game once for a reason, decided to give it a second shot but seems to be the same merry-go-round when a league ends.

*Prepares for fanboy haters/flamers/trolls*
Rigwald's Crest: The damage of the spectral summoned wolves has been increased by 50%. Their life has been increased by 66%. You know you want to.

i want to :D

And damn, that voidheart nerf is gnarly

The chance of finding a Unique Strongbox has been doubled again.

maybe i will finally find one after years of playing :D
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Aug 30, 2016, 10:32:22 PM
Too. Much. Nerf.
"
JNF wrote:
So how are you compensating Kinetic Blast users for this absurd change to pierced Frost Wall interaction? Kinetic Blast is a shit tier skill without it...

I'm playing KB since 1 year and you are wrong.

It was broken, I actually love the fix because it was horrible, boss fights are suppose to be challenging somegow and instead people spammed pathethic walls and one shot them.

I don't see how this need compensation since basically it's a fix of a broken mechanic.

You can still lure bosses into walls (most of them at least)

Or use adds if any in clever way to maximize KB damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info