Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

I personally don't use coc, nor like it. HOWEVER, The fact that you nerfed it means that EVERYONE IS GOING TO USE MY BUILD NOW, FUCK YOU.
Deblo 3 is dead and no CoC nerf can change that.

Get your shit together stop crying and intimidating that you gonna play some game for kids lol.

It's pathetic.

Last edited by deMoxE on Aug 30, 2016, 10:35:59 PM
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
See people, this is a perfect example why feedback doesn't matter to GGG.
You just killed a whole game mechanic. How [Removed by Support] can a developer be.
Just look at the Frostwall nerf. All you had to do was limit the number of Frostwalls to 1 or make projectiles explode to trigger their secondary effects. Do you just throw shit at a fan and see where it hits the keyboard to code?
A fuckton of builds were killed just to bring back some gems no one will ever use, because they are garbage to begin with. [Removed by Support]

the frostwall nerf is not a nerf, it's an exploit fix
saying that they threw shit at a fan to see what to code makes you a [Removed by Support] than anyone on the dev team lmao
Supply & Demand + Non-perfect balance + attempts to balance = Anger.

The "good" (broken) stuff becomes expensive, the expensive stuff becomes invested in, the good stuff is nerfed and thus becomes less expensive while being less good, thus people who spend time and effort to get the good stuff get angry. Such a pity that there is hardly any way around that.

Irony of the situation:

Even if ggg nerfed nothing and instead buffed everything not already broken, this would only lead to path of faceroll. Most likely the new broken stuff would be even more broken then the old broken stuff, so all the old broken stuff would have been "nerfed" in comparison. But the old builds would still be playable, right?

Except no, because then ggg would have to make the choice of either leaving the game in a state where some guy wearing literally nothing but a tabula (maybe with a few skills socketed in it) can faceroll whatever the hardest boss in the game will be a that time, OR buff the mobs - thus making the non-superbroken skills unplayable and the broken skills viable. There is (almost) no escape.
Last edited by EmperorIzaro on Aug 30, 2016, 10:42:52 PM
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
You just killed a whole game mechanic. How retarted can a developer be.
Just look at the Frostwall nerf. All you had to do was limit the number of Frostwalls to 1 or make projectiles explode to trigger their secondary effects. Do you just throw shit at a fan and see where it hits the keyboard to code?
A fuckton of builds were killed just to bring back some gems no one will ever use, because they are garbage to begin with. Even a braindead monkey has a deeper thought process, fuck it.

That...wasn't a mechanic.
The patch notes explicitly referred to it as an 'exploit'.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Choof wrote:
"
toxicreaver wrote:
Can we opt to not update to patch 2.4.0 and instead only continue to play with players running 2.3.4?

toxicreaver more like stubbornreaver
you seem like the kinda dude who plays molten wow because Blizzard Ruined Everything About World Of Warcraft

I quit after BC because they ruined the game with nerfs. Playerbase doesn't like the fact they can't reach XX point because they won't/can't invest XX time or better learn to optimize their play style to reach it so Blizz would Nerfhammer everything else.

Apparently its time to utilize that refund and get back what I can. GGG got me for supporting open beta but seems down the drain again.
Might as well play WoW now since complaining casuals always get catered to. First time in 4 years it's time to take a break.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Aug 30, 2016, 10:39:49 PM
"
deMoxE wrote:
Deblo 3 is dead and no CoC nerf can change that.

Get your shit together stop crying and intimidating that you gonna play some game for kids lol.

It's pathetic.

omg i love this +1
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
"
crystalwitch wrote:
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
You just killed a whole game mechanic. How retarted can a developer be.
A fuckton of builds were killed just to bring back some gems no one will ever use, because they are garbage to begin with. Even a braindead monkey has a deeper thought process, fuck it.

That...wasn't a mechanic.
The patch notes explicitly referred to it as an 'exploit'.

Exploit of game mechanic man.

Mechanic

(Wall -> projectile -> collision -> trillion damage)
(exploit)
"
Choof wrote:
"
My 2.4 Hype is totaly gone I had so much fun yesterday blasting arround Dried Lake with ShieldCharge CoC Discharge.

aka "my hype is gone now that I have to play with more than a few brain cells"
assuming you had more than, like, 4 to begin with

The insults are REAL diff people have fun with diff things mate dont just start insulting People or it will kick you in the ass some day.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info