Path of Exile 2.4.0: Atlas of Worlds Patch Notes

"
Tereng wrote:
"
Kastmar wrote:
Every1 who is hypped are players 70-90Lv. With cheap builds. Those are happy they can play another build. ME NOT. I invested 100 ex to my build and now is dead.

Don't generalize there mate, I have 90+ chars and killed uber atziri with my poison trapper, not a 100 ex char tho, I don't play standard, and don't hoard much currency but can do all game content with 20ex char, no idea why a 100ex char is needed.
I totally support nerf, its no fun having OP builds around that whatever end game boss GGG brings, you just one shot them, without properly understanding game mechanics and improving your game skill. My LA pierce build also got nerfed and I will be more than happy when they nerf my poison trapper, it should be done, these builds are overpowered.
No you don't need 100ex build. But if you wnat to play different build with idea what you just discovered. Sometimes to make this idea works you need expensive build. Or any1 can play 20 ex build copied just from internet. Thousand people will play same builds. But I don't like it. I like discover my own build. And when it's finally work and I invested load of money and TIME to make it OP is suddenly nerfed. And it happened with lot of my builds. And my patience is over with this game. I'm working man I have no all day to spend it discovering another build which would work in end game.
"
Qiox wrote:
"

I guess it's hard for you to understand that nerfing a build that costs a ton of money and is supposed to be good (because it costs A LOT) is a stupid move.

No, it's jumping into a build like that and fooling yourself into believing it won't be changed down the road is the stupid part.

"
They gave extra damage to CoC. But they gave nothing to the damn legacy mjolner that costs 50ex ! That's just stupid.

But I guess people like you who don't have builds like that can play it cool and accuse us of childish behaviour for caring about our chars in which we have invested months of playtime...

Don't have, because I don't jump on OP most popular builds. They always look like bad investments to me, you know, since a nerf down the road is inevitable.

"
Great arguments mr. loyal player with 0 support packs...

And again with that lie.

Mjolner is not a flavour of the week build. It's been here for a very long time. Why nerf it now ? Because CoC discharge is OP ? Well then give us something to compensate since we're getting nerfed because of another build being OP.

Since you don't have any build with a large time investment then obviously you wouldn't care about nerfs. People who only play temp leagues also don't care. Well guess what ? Other people make expensive builds and invest time in them. You don't like to do that ? Well... who gives a fuck ?

I can understand nerfing OP cheap builds like EQ, but I can't understand nerfing expensive builds that are SUPPOSED to be good. Otherwise what's the point of making anything worth more than a few ex ?

But I really can't expect you to understand all this... Maybe your huge array of supporter packs gets in the way...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I am SO hyped! This looks awesome!
Did I just make a Mjölner? That I did. Do I care? Nope.
I didn't go with a traditional OP one and I'll just alter my setup. It's cool. :)
For all the whiners... Jugg Mjölnir is still playable, just adjust your build and get some skills, jeebus.
Love the balancing GGG! <3
welp, there goes the 80ex I just spent on a legacy Mjolnir setup for a Discharge Build :(

2 years of saving currency gone....
Triggered skill have been massively nerfed ?
maybe its a good time to stop playing this game
sad
"

Mjolner is not a flavour of the week build. It's been here for a very long time. Why nerf it now ?

Yes, it's been overpowered too since the day it was introduced into the game.

Why nerf it now? Cause its still broken and it was begging to be nerfed. It was only a matter of time.
"
Calgus wrote:
welp, there goes the 80ex I just spent on a legacy Mjolnir setup for a Discharge Build :(

80ex? That was a scam even before this patch notes...
I guess melee's rework took longer than expected, ah well. I'll just do Earthquake slayer to start.

Ice Spear and Fireball lookin good now, tho... Might have to give those a whirl.

RIP CoC, you will be missed by some.
Considering I played dual wield lacerate last league, not much changing for me.
S L O W E R
All this people crying they will stop playing coz they can't 1 shot boss anymore with their XX EX build.

lol

You guys came from deblo3 ?
Last edited by deMoxE on Aug 30, 2016, 10:22:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info