[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

Creo que esta build va a ir bien en esta liga, con las joyas nuevas y alguna cosilla que se valla viendo :)
"
HuKoJIAuKA wrote:
"
alteregoizm wrote:
how this build get life\mana leech?

BLASPHEMY + Warlord's Mark

Most of the time we use HoI with Curse on Hit to apply Warlord's Mark (and Assassin's Mark). Blasphemy is a substitute for bosses.

With 5 power charges up my chance to crit was a little over 90% at level 94 (around 75% in hideout I think). And Assassin's Mark adds another 9% chance for enemies to receive crits at level 20. Diamond flasks also effectively provide a big boost to crit chance if you need it, though it won't show up in your tooltip.
"
Hi,will this guide be updated for 2.6. Do we still use dagger,also discipline took a major hit didn't it. Very interested in this build. Thanks

Daggers should still be fine, and personally I don't think I could bear to give up Whirling Blades. I don't see anything in the patch notes about Discipline, although Vaal Discipline is getting nerfed.
Hi thanks for reply,Discipline no longer grants es, think its just insta recharge or something now. Ah i see its just vaal discipline thats doing as i describe. so normal discipline should be fine. Good news
Last edited by RuthlessWelshy on Mar 2, 2017, 11:26:15 AM
"
TheNukes wrote:
"
HuKoJIAuKA wrote:
"
alteregoizm wrote:
how this build get life\mana leech?

BLASPHEMY + Warlord's Mark

Most of the time we use HoI with Curse on Hit to apply Warlord's Mark (and Assassin's Mark). Blasphemy is a substitute for bosses.

With 5 power charges up my chance to crit was a little over 90% at level 94 (around 75% in hideout I think). And Assassin's Mark adds another 9% chance for enemies to receive crits at level 20. Diamond flasks also effectively provide a big boost to crit chance if you need it, though it won't show up in your tooltip.

Seems like youre not new to this build...
And so that author doesnt update this thread, what do you think about this tree in order to use two new "First Snow" jewels?
"
Seems like youre not new to this build...
And so that author doesnt update this thread, what do you think about this tree in order to use two new "First Snow" jewels?

I think that's basically a good tree - similar to what I used in Breach. I made a few changes here www.poeurl.com/7jL to improve pathing a bit and drop the cold and freeze nodes at the top of the tree for another power charge, 4% spell damage per power charge, and some crit multiplier from the Throatseeker cluster. You can see the full tree I used in my profile.

First Snow is going to be huge and everyone should use it. I think it's actually unbalanced - this build was strong enough already.
So the OP won't update that build even if FP got a huge buff with that jewel? :/

So did anything change for that build except the tree (didnt play this build before but maybe wanna start with it in legacy)
After playing this build past league, I would say snakepit rings x2 are cool, and you can remove LMP and replace with extra DPS/cold gem or something like that. The passive tree should be just fine for this next league. I guess the dagger crit nerf wont be a problem. With the new jewel maybe we can replace the Halcyon amulet, for one with % ES + crit + spell dmg. I felt the freeze duration and chance was a bit overkill ehehe

For sure I'll try it once again has my second char.
can u add lvling tree? like "for 40 lvl" "for 60" ,cause we cant start CI anyway so dont know where to go:(
and yeah - how about alof on immune to chill and freeze bosses? Vaal,atziri(and trio before her), haast/abascot, and (!) ALL 3 guardians? or u cant do them easy?
plus,Lab boss is not immune = its essy to farm uber
ab with this build? or he have too much hp and u wont freeze him all the time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info