[2.5] Freezing Pulse Inquisitor. Perma-Freeze everything including Tier 15 bosses. 250K DPS.

"
hobsa wrote:
Did I overlook something, or how is he overcapping his resistances with the gear he posted?

i dont know how is he doing,but i use resist mode on smoke cloud flask.
plus im using the Gull helmet,which most of the time gives me enough resists (with its shrines - around 80 allres, and when take lriginal shrine on map - 90%,heh)
playing this Build i 2.6 with 2 first snow jewels and the halycon amulet so much fun!!!
Any other upgrades i can go in 2.6 with this build ?
IGN: Stan_muc
"
hobsa wrote:
Did I overlook something, or how is he overcapping his resistances with the gear he posted?
With a flask having an affix +30% all ele res. I guess you could also get some resistances on your jewels too in addition to the freeze duration needed, if you're like me, not liking being flask dependent.
Last edited by Harest on Mar 13, 2017, 12:35:42 PM
Could someone explain me how the HoI-WM-CoH-othercurse combo works? does HoI proc it when a frozen mob dies or is it for selfcast?
@DarkAzu : HoI proc it when you shatter an enemy (frozen mob killed). An AoE will hit the nearby mobs and they'll have the curses applied to them.
"
Harest wrote:
@DarkAzu : HoI proc it when you shatter an enemy (frozen mob killed). An AoE will hit the nearby mobs and they'll have the curses applied to them.

How about curses for boss? I have to switch to blasphemy setup?
@Harakan37 : Yep, that's the con.
What are the options for the gem to replace LMP with on this build? im guessing everything is else the same except for adding in the 2 unique first snow gems. My guess would be hypo/add cold?
Hey guys, finally managed to get a 6L, what would you suggest to get instead of lesser multiple projectiles as we have First Snow ? thanks
Added cold is trash. But Hypothermia is probably the best one indeed. Right after an Empower lvl 4 ofc but have fun with that :p. I thought about Faster casting but it seems to have lower dps.
As wrote in the guide however, for high life bosses Slower projectiles will still be better.
Last edited by Harest on Mar 14, 2017, 10:59:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info