The Essence League Challenges and Rewards

"
Perq wrote:
"
Ebasta wrote:
Зажали нормальные награды, хочу армор сет.

Dead GGG Support - you either start removing non-English entries, or I'll start posting non-English entries myself.
It is few days after migration, and I already see them popping up everywhere.

Relax man :)
Not monkey level but still free stuff!
It looks like GGG are too lazy to come up w\ good challenge idea. Why do we need 3 of "Kill act bosses" challenges if you could just keep merciless difficulty one. Also please stop forcing us to do useless side quests.
"
eternallink wrote:
It looks like GGG are too lazy to come up w\ good challenge idea. Why do we need 3 of "Kill act bosses" challenges if you could just keep merciless difficulty one. Also please stop forcing us to do useless side quests.

Those 8 minutes of your life :(
i like those challenges , they are meant to be give-mes and id rather have pointless quests, quests you never do, it makes sense, you never do them, might aswell its something different

MUCH MUCH better than the crappy "find thing you will never have drop for you ever"
awww man worse mtx for league :( .. i Really wanted to go ALL IN this league, just for mtx, and well the essences too .. :(
guess i shoulda done that in prophecy league :( , i only got footprints.. i did on perandus tho

the back attachment is a little cool?? sorta maybe?? .. it looks kinda lame :/ and the portal isnt that cool to me, footprints are always cool though..
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 30, 2016, 4:44:33 AM
I think that those rewards are in need of some medicine...because they are sick!
"
eternallink wrote:

These are for newcomers, they can just stumble upon a challenge to get a feel of it. Problem is there are 37 challenges designed for newcomers /sigh Thats a bit too much.

Now back to the rewards. People are saying the are free but they are truly not. For the time you need to put into playing the game you could have got yourself a minimal wage job on the side and just bought a much better MTX Set of your choice.

GGG released so many sets lately and if you compare the art of Essense challenge rewards to them...i think you better not.

Porcupine Hype!!!!
Essence Portal Effect is great. I like it much more than usual portal. Especially when this bluish swirling portal-thing shows after cracking ice/essence.

But alas, it needs 36 challenges, I'm (my characters) not so good with Path of Exile endgame, so probably I won't be able to earn it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info