[2.4] Build help thread! Making builds for everyone!

Skill: RF + Ice Spear
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Elemental
What type of weapon will you want to use? - Surely a shield
What level are you planning to level this build to? - 90
Hardcore or Softcore? - SC
Ascendancy you wish to use - whatever fits best. Should be medium tanky and be able to kill random map bosses.

Bonus points if you fit Vaal Cyclone in.
Hey thanks this seems super neat!

Skill: Ice Spear or Actic Breath (I see they got reasonable damage buffs in the changelog, 70% and 35% respectively, and never played them, so sounds fun!)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit or Ele, never played a crit build
What type of weapon will you want to use? Never played a staff, how about that? However I do also love daggers w/ Whirling Blades + Fortify
What level are you planning to level this build to? 80ish
Hardcore or Softcore? Hardcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Elementalist sounds fun!

If you can do anything like this I will absolutely give it a try. Thanks so much!!!
Just dropping by to say that this guy is an awesome community member who has helped me with builds and I would recommend anyone who find his help useful to drop him a handsome donation in-game once the new league starts. Keep up the good work!
IGN: Mperor
Last edited by opel65 on Aug 31, 2016, 9:35:22 PM
Low life RF essence drain, lets see what u make of this one

It works btw, not dealing u a shit build. T13-15clear all mods all maps
Last edited by FreedomOI on Aug 31, 2016, 9:57:08 PM
nvm.
Last edited by b3r5andon on Sep 1, 2016, 4:47:19 AM
Yo Slayer, do you use the POE Reddit Discord at all ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.

Skill:
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Physical
What type of weapon will you want to use?: 2H ax
What level are you planning to level this build to?: mid 80s
Hardcore or Softcore?: SC
Ascendancy you wish to use: Don't know; what would be best?

I'd like to run 2 curses.

Thanks
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Skill: Whatever your recommendation would be
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit
What type of weapon will you want to use? Nothing in particular. Bows seem to be fun. Not sure if it would work with the Shadow class though.
What level are you planning to level this build to? Probably until 70-ish to 80.
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Saboteur

I am undecided on the build I would be starting with come 2.4. I was checking the ascendancies and the blind support of the Saboteur class seemed to call me. Just an interesting feature that I want to play around with. Hoping you could still help me out. Cheers!
Skill: Anything fun (for example totems are not fun and i don't really like simple melee skills)
Crit, Elemental, Phys: Whatever
Weapon: Whatever
Planned level: ~95
HC or SC: SC
Ascendancy: Whatever

Okay i know its not too much, so i'd like to explain a bit: I'm playing since beta, but i'm still pretty noob... I'd like to play something that is cheap, cuz i can't really build up currency. I don't care if it clear areas fast or slow, there is one thing i need: Not to die. Every ,,tanky" build is built around lifeleech or flasks. I'm a pretty lazy guy, so if i could play with 1 hand and don't die, it would be the dream. Hope you can help me out and for sure THANKS! :)

EDIT: If the build could afk or at least survive some hits in über lab 3rd izaro it'd be pretty nice. The ,,Tanky" builds i tried dies there in 2-3 hit, and as i said i'm pretty noob so Izaro'll hit me with every 2nd hit. :(
Last edited by Matekeszi on Sep 1, 2016, 4:46:12 AM
Skill: Dual strike / Cleave
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Any
What type of weapon will you want to use? Anything with fast attack speed and Dual Wield. (Claws?)
What level are you planning to level this build to? 90
Hardcore or Softcore: Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Raider/Trickster or Any

Love fast attack builds and want something capable of face tanking bosses with reasonable clear speed in high level maps.
Last edited by Higglefrizz on Sep 1, 2016, 5:43:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info