[2.4] Build help thread! Making builds for everyone!

Greetings and salutations my fellow exiles!

So, I have returned for Essence, and for 2.4!

So, for the regular people who come here for advice and assistance, you know how i do stuff...

As for the newcomers (and boy, will there be new people playing!) here is how this thread works (and yes, i have modified it a tiny tiny bit)

You fill out this application-style form below, in the "Standard Form" Spoiler, then paste it into your reply post, and i will PM you with your build... Any questions will be answered in the PM's also :)

Now, here is the new and improved part of my services.

I have received a fair amount of "optimisation" requests last time, and so, it made me think... might aswell make a new form for those guys! These Optimisation forms will be in the "Optimisation Form" spoiler.

Also, considering that there is no skill tree change (from that i have learnt) so, build making will commence 1st of September!

Lets do this!

ALSO SUPER IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE: I will be reporting those who abuse me in this thread, only 2-3 people have done so before, and i let it slide, but, this time, i aint gonna let you slippery gnats slide by! :o

Standard Form

Skill:
Crit, Elemental, or Phys:
What type of weapon will you want to use?
What level are you planning to level this build to?
Hardcore or Softcore?
Ascendancy you wish to use:

Optimisation Form

Tree Link:
What you need looked at/optimised:
Post gear (If you want) here:

Personal Build guides are below:

Build Guides

Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Last edited by Slayer_Tip on Sep 26, 2016, 3:44:14 AM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2016, 2:06:36 PM
bump coz sleepy time.

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
bump, im awake from my slumber :o

Oh man i just can't decide on the skill... so many I'd love to get your help on... spectral throw would be cool but it doesn't seem to be great. I'm going to go with below but I'm so open to ideas.

Skill: lightning warp
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: anything
What type of weapon will you want to use? Anything
What level are you planning to level this build to? 85-90
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: any

Desire: good clear speed. Decent DPS but not at cost of defense cos i hate glass canons.
"
brunowa wrote:
Oh man i just can't decide on the skill... so many I'd love to get your help on... spectral throw would be cool but it doesn't seem to be great. I'm going to go with below but I'm so open to ideas.

Skill: lightning warp
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: anything
What type of weapon will you want to use? Anything
What level are you planning to level this build to? 85-90
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: any

Desire: good clear speed. Decent DPS but not at cost of defense cos i hate glass canons.

Noted :) will give you your build on the first of september :)

Skill: Elemental hit
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Phys.. jk.. crit
What type of weapon will you want to use?: Wand
What level are you planning to level this build to?: 95
Hardcore or Softcore?: HC
Ascendancy you wish to use: Assassin?
"
Muldeh wrote:
Skill: Elemental hit
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Phys.. jk.. crit
What type of weapon will you want to use?: Wand
What level are you planning to level this build to?: 95
Hardcore or Softcore?: HC
Ascendancy you wish to use: Assassin?

Fwah, first lightning warp from the other guy, now elemental hit, you guys are ruthless, but, noted! :)

Well.. if it's too much of a challenge I'll understand.. :P
Ok, I've been playing around with a 2W Scaeva crit build idea... you know, something highly thematic & roleplay-ish, but not with top efficiency in mind. I've theorized several trees, but dont particularily like any of them. Some lack crit, some have too low life (for melee), some dont maximize block potential, etc...

Make me a good tree. Thanks :)

---
Skill: Lacerate
Style: Phys. Crit
Gear: 2X Scaeva Gladius
Cap: lvl 90
League: Softkor (but I dont like ripping all the time, so HC viable)
Ascendancy: Gladiator, Raider or Assassin

Other gear limitation is a 5L chest tops. E: or BoR
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 30, 2016, 5:28:46 AM
Heya!

Please check your PN's

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info