[2.4] Build help thread! Making builds for everyone!

I saw awesome life-based scion with essence drain from Mathill, but other guys are doing this skill with Occultist and ES...what is better for new league?!
https://youtu.be/RaKISBox-Bg
___
Skill: Essence drain
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Chaos/Poison
What type of weapon will you want to use? : dont care,what is better. Seems that Darkfiend dagger (poison from chaos) is best
What level are you planning to level this build to? From start to lvl 90.
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore new league.
Ascendancy you wish to use: i dont know which class is better for this build ;(
___
Thx o.O
yo!
I don't like following guides and prefer making up my own builds but I can't seem to decide which way to go with one of the builds I want to try, so thought I may as well bug you and see what your take would be :)

Skill: selfcast bladefall
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: phys, maybe crit
What type of weapon will you want to use? pledge of hands
What level are you planning to level this build to? usually get bored at 92
Hardcore or Softcore? softie
Ascendancy you wish to use: undecided

my plan is to make a 9-link bladefall, using pledge of hands for the free lvl 30 spell echo, cospri for the free poison and repentance for the free iron will, so will be strength based caster, which tends to go well with life build, but was thinking maybe hybrid because I will need a lot of int as well. So tree-wise the templar would be in a good location, but I don't think any of his ascendancies are particularly usefull with what I have in mind.... the shadow/assassin would be more interesting for that, but it is on the wrong end of the tree... choices choices...
Looking forward to see your take on this ;)
cheers!
Alright, so, everyone who has posted here, has been noted :) so, youll get your build the day before essence :3
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
So

Skill : Glacial Cascade (self cast only)
Weapon : Prefer staff but if dagger and shield is only way....
Def : Not CI

This is a question for my friend who loves the glacial skill but feels like he can never make it work and is depressed to the point of giving up poe. finally got him to try a CoC build and its getting nerfed to ground for league start lol. Anything viable would be helpful.
"
FlyBoy15T wrote:
So

Skill : Glacial Cascade (self cast only)
Weapon : Prefer staff but if dagger and shield is only way....
Def : Not CI

This is a question for my friend who loves the glacial skill but feels like he can never make it work and is depressed to the point of giving up poe. finally got him to try a CoC build and its getting nerfed to ground for league start lol. Anything viable would be helpful.

hey bud! i am more then happy to help you, but please use the application form supplied in the original post, as it would help me know things such as point allocation and possible ascendancy if you wish to choose one :)
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Skill:Ice Spear
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit
What type of weapon will you want to use? - doesn't matter
What level are you planning to level this build to? - as far as it goes :) 90+
Hardcore or Softcore? - HC
Ascendancy you wish to use:- not sure what is best (Elementalist? Occultist?)
Skill: Flicker CoC Bladefall
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit + Phys
What type of weapon will you want to use? Dagger
What level are you planning to level this build to? As far as I can go
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore
Ascendancy you wish to use: Trickster is my initial choice but if you think something else would be better then go with it.

I think CoC with the 39% more modifier with supports and passives that apply to both the attack and the CoC spell could be really good.
Last edited by HecatesLover on Aug 31, 2016, 7:02:00 AM
Hello !
What if we would want the same as an other ? I would want the same (selfcast bladefall) as "blubbber".
Ah well i have an other idea, but to be honest, i have doubts because i never did find a build for that skill since 1.0.1

Skill: Power Siphon (Gotta like it, mobs disapearing in a flash of blue... DAMN :/)
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: i dont care
What type of weapon will you want to use? : dont care, what is better. First char of league = no exalt worth unique.
What level are you planning to level this build to? From start to lvl 90.
Hardcore or Softcore? Softcore new league.
Ascendancy you wish to use: i dont know which class is better for this build ;(

Anyway, if its not doable then its not.
Thanks for your efforts for everyone.
He did build for me. o.O
I came here for saying "thx"
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Aug 31, 2016, 2:01:52 PM
Skill: Cylcone,Proliferation
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Elemental (Fire)
What type of weapon will you want to use? 2h Sword (Oro's Sacrifice)
What level are you planning to level this build to? 90
Hardcore or Softcore? HC
Ascendancy you wish to use: Trickster
I plan to use The Taming and Emberwake
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info