Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .

Are you more excited for Atlas of Worlds than you were for Ascendancy

Not sure I am going to be that excited with Atlas of Worlds as I was with Ascendancy, but definitely more excited than 2.3........
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Yes. Got hope for endgame.
I ve been playing for 2 weeks only, i havent seen much of ascendency ( I screwed up my first witch and realized that at lvl 40, so i made a second wich i got to 52 ) therefore i didnt experience all that much of the game, its functionalities or really anything about it. But the league concept is nice, although not new, and im super excited to play a new league !
I disagree, OP.

I'm way more excited for Atlas.
Vastly improved end-game, tons of new things, VASTLY improved client performance...
It's going to be an amazing month. Absolutely hyped.
I was much more hyped for Ascendancy. That seemed more what an expansion ought to be: in-game content, rather than more maps, as maps have always felt like an after-thought.

Ironically, I *hated* every moment of the Trials and Labyrinth, so Ascendancy was the biggest possible disappointment. Perhaps since my expectations of Atlas are so much lower, it will turn out to be more satisfying.
Should hopefully be more interesting than the...not-so-stellar implementation of the labs, but not really excited for it to be honest. Have this nagging feeling that GGG is going to ruin something potentially good because they care more about the economy and RNG more than gameplay overall, BUT...if I am wrong on that one...I will be happy to be wrong.
Since the last part is still part of what the AoW is going to be, and it's all about 1%ers, not really.
While I'm excited for AoW...I don't feel anywhere near as excited as I was for Ascendency. New classes were awesome...everything was great...Pathfinder looked like a wet dream and was even better than I thought it would be.

Since I love end game mapping I'm happy to see maps getting a much needed upgrade, but I'm kind of dreading the CoC nerf and what it will do to my favorite build...so it's bittersweet for me.

So, it will probably be like eating a slice of apple pie while being kicked in the nuts.

But the real question is whether it will be a regular or steel toed boot. :P

well, zero excitement is zero excitement. so your question doesn't apply.
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Nope. Actually think Atlas may be a tedious addition to end game...
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info