Are you more excited for Atlas of Worlds than you were for Ascendancy

what make you the most hyped?

Personnaly I think Ascendancy was wayyyy more exciting and brought so many new things to the game than Atlas of the worlds.

But, Atlas of the worlds is doing a long awaited revamp of the late game which is very very amazing.

So guys what was your favorite expansion and why?
Last bumped on Aug 30, 2016, 12:17:28 PM
Nop, in the end we'll do the same thing. Labirinth was something new.
Yes I am.

But I also took a break from early Talisman up to Prophecy league. So I didn't really see/hear about much for Ascendancy.

So it doesn't really count. But I like to talk so I made this post regardless.
yes
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Probably won't be a very popular opinion here, but so far I think it's the boss fights that excite me the most about this new expansion so far. The one with the lava floor and lever thing looked wicked.
Nothing will ever top ascendant but this is the most exciting thing since that/
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:

act 5 might top ascendant :3
"
diablofdb wrote:
Probably won't be a very popular opinion here, but so far I think it's the boss fights that excite me the most about this new expansion so far. The one with the lava floor and lever thing looked wicked.

Yep I like that they are remaking boss fights to be a bit more meaningful. I hate how some bosses are and how depending on the build you're playing, you might not even notice he's there other than generally being in the same room layout.

Like bog map, you go around the map killing stuff and then at some point there's more loot on the floor so you assume it was the boss. Great challenge.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

act 5 might top ascendant :3

New acts are absolutely pointless for me :( its not like I run them more than once to get the skill point.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
NM, read it wrong
Last edited by Rafein on Aug 29, 2016, 12:00:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info