Are you more excited for Atlas of Worlds than you were for Ascendancy

I am more excited now that I saw the challenges and know that prophecies will be back.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
I'm married with a kid. So I'll probably never see the new bosses or the high end maps.
More excited for AOW that's a sure thing !
Guess it's going to be my prefered expansion so far i waited so long to see endgame getting some big upgrades i knew it would come all in a row one day i just didn't expected that before act5 really surprized and welcoming a lot all of this !

If you think about it twice you will notice it let also a lot of room for improvements in the futur ... that's really well thinked from what i saw yet.

I might going back to HC wich didn't happened since almost two years ( except some quick group runs ) i really feel i want to challenge myself a bit more again.

Let's say some feelings i lost a while ago at league's start are now back !

The only thing i'm worry about is bugs-that-can't-be-ignored-with-internal-testing at the league's start it killed my fun lot of time ( Like Awakening entities problem in maps ).
I know how it work ... but .. yeah this is the most fucking terrible thing that can happen at a league start.
Hf :)
I took Friday off work for AoW, but worked on Ascendancy day, so there's that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info