ZiggyD's Essence League Beginner's Guide

so vaal orb 1:3 chaos this league?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
This thread seems to be full of grumpy old men or what? Why's Ziggy getting special treatment, he's ruining everything etc Ziggy is only giving us details of what he's seen and heard direct from GGG. There is still SO MUCH we haven't seen, balance changes, other uniques, the shaper etc etc to be revealed in the patch notes... anyone would think the world was ending now that Ziggy had the privilege of giving us advance information!
Last edited by OnceWereWarriors on Aug 29, 2016, 7:53:23 AM
"

( much much BS ... )

people who managed to kill Izaro with the angrya's build, would like to see him be remembered by GGG, which league ziggy do all challenges? reach level 100? do a build and the new players kill hard bosses? none

thats why ppl came here complain that GGG only get one streamer

I can see, you are a ziggy's fan, sorry, I dont have nothing against ziggy, my complains is about GGG behavior

Well, if you ever manage things like THIS (hands down, one of the few things you REALLY need some skill in this game), you may come back to the discussion and debate on eye level. Meanwhile,don't mistake no life grinding for 40/40 or level 100 with "skill". Amen
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

i like it
"
Hunwulf wrote:

Well, if you ever manage things like THIS (hands down, one of the few things you REALLY need some skill in this game), you may come back to the discussion and debate on eye level. Meanwhile,don't mistake no life grinding for 40/40 or level 100 with "skill". Amen

another ziggy's fans

win a short race...its more about "what pc do u have to loading maps than skills", race like that dont show nothing

but if ziggy win a race with the same char of zizaran, raizqt, harvoc...or the real medallion race top in this link below

https://www.pathofexile.com/seasons/ladder/season/Medallion

will be an amazing thing

I have to say one more time, its not about ziggy, its about GGG behavior

but you ziggy's fan, always trying do this like personal, its not!

or you ziggy's fan always trying say that ziggy is a top players, its not!

or you ziggy's fan are trying say that can have 40/40 has no life? lol
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
"

another ziggy's fans

win a short race...its more about "what pc do u have to loading maps than skills", race like that dont show nothing

Well, if you ever played a race season, you would know that it's completly BS what you said.
But as far as i can see, you never played - you have no idea - so just stop it.

"

but if ziggy win a race with the same char of zizaran, raizqt, harvoc...

Well, you stated this names so often, apparently you are a haardcore fan of other streamers. Nothing wrong with that. NN to derail on others.

"

or the real medallion race top in this link below

https://www.pathofexile.com/seasons/ladder/season/Medallion

Nice you can suddenly follow my arguments.
Winning a race is about skill. Winning a race season is a question for the combination of skill and time to grind. Nothing else.

"

I have to say one more time, its not about ziggy, its about GGG behavior

but you ziggy's fan, always trying do this like personal, its not!

Well, when its not about Ziggy, just stop to rant. Simply as it.
Watch your posts and your claims in this thread. Its simply rant about a person, nothing other.

"

or you ziggy's fan always trying say that ziggy is a top players, its not!

or you ziggy's fan are trying say that can have 40/40 has no life?

Dunno if Ziggy is a top player, I don't think I can judge this.
What I can judge, he's a far better player then you&me. Period.

ANd yes, 40/40, level 100 and shit has nothing, wait, I repeat: NOTHING to do with skill.
Sry to to disappointing you.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

meh
S L O W E R
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Did you even seen video before commenting? Where you see Vaal orb when he corrupting Essence?
Did you see sheet, what there was written?
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Did you even seen video before commenting? Where you see Vaal orb when he corrupting Essence?

Chaos will be worth shit now because essence is much better choice now, hence vaals price.
Last edited by Gosen on Aug 29, 2016, 9:26:43 AM
Snore.

"
Gosen wrote:
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Peace,

-Boem-

Chaos will be worth shit now because essence is much better choice now, hence vaals price.

Chaos aren't used for real gear crafting in the first place. What are you smoking? Chaos are used for fixing maps and for paying master mod costs. They'll be worth the same thing they were always worth. Which was admittedly not very much, especially recently.

Vaal orbs, on the other hand, seem even more irrelevant to this league. Vaal orbs have nothing to do with corrupting essences.
Last edited by codetaku on Aug 29, 2016, 9:29:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info