CIS (Russian) Garena Account Migration, Localisation and Servers

Greetings Exiles ! Hope you will enjoy the run !
Hf :)
when is german localisation coming??
Greetings from Brasil to or Russian friends! Lets make Soviet Republic of Wraeclast and put a Lenin Statue in Sarn :)
Дикс за harambe

jkjk i'm no russian.(i have no idea if google translate worked)
"
marcos459 wrote:
(i have no idea if google translate worked)

Nope, heh.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
До последнего была надежда, что локализацию исправят, но увы( Играть с таким переводом просто невозможно, переврали все возможные имена и названия.
Greetings! Do you guys get alright Wi-Fi reception shirtless, on a horse?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
NikkiSilver wrote:
До последнего была надежда, что локализацию исправят, но увы( Играть с таким переводом просто невозможно, переврали все возможные имена и названия.
^this
https://ru.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes - "Dima who is a dick" is still in the game, and if he is, then [Removed by Support] will be as well. Well, my hopes for another, better translation were slender anyway.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 28, 2016, 9:52:11 PM
"
Greetings! Do you guys get alright Wi-Fi reception shirtless, on a horse?

Okay, this one made me laugh.

But the level of anti-Russia/Russian comments by people in this thread is just plain shameful. Give the players a chance, don't just label them all as bad/evil/whatever.

I agree that this forum needs to be almost-all-English (this thread is perfectly fine to have Russian in it), but that's just for consistency of communication between players and GGG.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Yay more unity

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info