CIS (Russian) Garena Account Migration, Localisation and Servers

A lot of people are waiting for the German translation, hope this will be one of the next steps!

I will go on to play in English, even when the German translation is available, too many years in English to switch to German.

But anyway, hope this translation is available soon, so all the questions regarding that will stop... ;-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Ive got a question. I am russian player and i am in poe since closed beta.
Ive spent some money to get supporter packs and was always on eu servers.

I know that all items and packs purchased in ru garena was a lot cheaper.
Since i am bying in usd. Is there any way i can get the difference of that same packs which were purchased while garena was working?
Is it fair that those people got more mtx and tabs for the same money?

Or i am wrong in decisions absolutely and got wrong information too.
Welcome, fellow human gamers :)
When unlocked the game in Steam
"
tarantoga wrote:
rip whatever chat experience there was, welcome cyrlic spam

This is PoE we can't even talk in spanish on main channel without getting banned, like mentioned in the post I am sure rusiians will have their own chat channels and cannot spam on english main channels unless they type in english.
I like the English client. How do I get in Russian chat?
Новосибирский гейт надо было оставлять, а не МСК
"
silumit wrote:
"
NikkiSilver wrote:
До последнего была надежда, что локализацию исправят, но увы( Играть с таким переводом просто невозможно, переврали все возможные имена и названия.
^this
https://ru.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes - "Dima who is a dick" is still in the game, and if he is, then [Removed by Support] will be as well. Well, my hopes for another, better translation were slender anyway.

I wont play for 'Димахер' (Dima the Dick :'D) ascendancy, so I will stand on English language where I play for a glorious 'Gladiator'. Oh... wait... in Russian localisation 'Гладиатор' (Gladiator) is a 'Duelist' character class.

Also 'Вознеcённая' for my opinion is better than 'Вознёсшаяся', and 'Повелитель стихий' is better than 'Маг стихий'.
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
РУССКИЕ ИДУТ !!!
Hope u guys change translate, because i still dont want to play in game with stupid translate, like

"
Hillock - Chimaerii
Shavronne - Scholastiya
Highgate - Maked
Harsh RNG, fair trade is dead, botting everywhere, oneshot mechanic -=RIP=-
Last edited by EinKRieGeR on Aug 29, 2016, 12:18:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info