CIS (Russian) Garena Account Migration, Localisation and Servers

All the ones posting here in russian were just trolling the guys saying "omg, everything will be in russian".
Im pretty sure there will be some ppl asking questions ingame in russian, since some dont know engl. and russians usually try on the off chance.
"
Kami_Kaze wrote:
таки шалом

"
Marxone wrote:
I don't approve this. Moore Toxic community incoming to Global EN.

да мне пофиг, апрув там ты или нет. учите русский :)

sry, i don't speak your squares.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
добро пожаловать!
Добро пожаловать на Евро господа)
Дорогие друзья,
привет
Я хочу водку ;)
до свидания под столом
greetinx from the east-side
"
tarantoga wrote:
[Removed by Support]

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1708021
"
Chris wrote:

Chat
Some users are worried that English chat will be drowned out by people using other languages. Like with our Brazilian Portuguese speakers, Russian users will default to Russian chat channels where they're allowed to use Cyrillic characters and can talk in Russian. We will continue to ask people to use only English in the English channels.

Calm down already, jeez. Those chat channels are already operational btw, just checked.

Also, new gate is amazing, 3 ms latency, omg. Thanks a lot!
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 28, 2016, 10:11:37 PM
i like russian but too difficult to learn
my english sux.

welcome friends here grap some pelmeni
"
Kami_Kaze wrote:
"
Gosen wrote:
I can't understand why that after so many years there are only English and Brazlian version, while so many people were ready to do it even for free. Now just third - Russian, nice, but still lot of major languages are missing.

chinese? ~2 billion of people

I saw on youtube or twitch that there is indeed Chinese version, but I can't see official support. There are only three flags here as well language settings in game, so I don't treat it as a proper translation.
"

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1708021
"
Chris wrote:

Chat
Some users are worried that English chat will be drowned out by people using other languages. Like with our Brazilian Portuguese speakers, Russian users will default to Russian chat channels where they're allowed to use Cyrillic characters and can talk in Russian. We will continue to ask people to use only English in the English channels.

Calm down already, jeez. Those chat channels are already operational btw, just checked.

Also, new gate is amazing, 3 ms latency, omg. Thanks a lot!

he cant read not only russian, english to.

так что зря стараешься, альтернативно одаренных в европе не меньше чем у нас.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info