2.4 Low-Life Hierophant SWT - It's easier than you think - HC/Atziri viable and beginner friendly

"
Razorwind wrote:
"
Endalay wrote:
Just hit 10k ES with shavronees and stuff, Waga what u think , void battery or taste of hate? which should i get first ? =)

Any tips on how you farmed that currency? Or was it a lucky drop? =)

No, didnt have any single good lucky drop, was making currency just from sales, ripped 2 shockwave guys this league , both with shavronees and decent gear =( sad. Can't explain exacly how currency comes to me, but even on 3rd character i am fully geared now , just small upgrades has to be done here and there and still got ~10ex in stash for backup =) But I give up shockwave for this league, 91 and 89 lvl was enough for me, enjoying Explosive arrow now.
waba, i got a newbie question: how do you get 4 blue sockets in Lorica? Is there any cheap way?
"
Neograff1 wrote:
waba, i got a newbie question: how do you get 4 blue sockets in Lorica? Is there any cheap way?

There is no cheap way for that. The build is asking for 3b 1g 1r. I suggest you buy a 5L-6S lorica first, then mess with the colors.
"
Neograff1 wrote:

4b 2r is roughly 250 chromes on average, 3b 1g 2r is roughly 70 chromes on average. So going a poison setup is more cost efficient early on but I would not suggest doing the 4b1r set up until later (this is what I did)

twitch.tv/wabachaw
Last edited by wabachaw on Sep 17, 2016, 5:50:51 PM
"
Razorwind wrote:

There is no cheap way for that. The build is asking for 3b 1g 1r. I suggest you buy a 5L-6S lorica first, then mess with the colors.

This is correct.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
1. What you think about using valyrium ring?

2. can I switch to LL/ES only after I complete all labs? (3 i will do myself, for uber ill buy carry).
I dont know how to react @traps with some energy shield and life too.
Last edited by wsbisev on Sep 18, 2016, 3:43:00 AM
Going to give this a try on hardcore essence, hope i can manage to buy 5L/6S or similar lorica until transition.. I was playing your swt with power charges i think in 2015, as i see you stay on SWT :))

and another stupid question, should we lvl with flame totem or swt at the point we get it?
Last edited by Matematikas on Sep 18, 2016, 8:57:59 AM
im getting stunned a lot, any good way to deal with that? I'm using a rumi's instead of taste of hate but it isnt helping that much
Last edited by zagy11 on Sep 18, 2016, 7:07:49 AM
"
zagy11 wrote:
im getting stunned a lot, any good way to deal with that? I'm using a rumi's instead of taste of hate but it isnt helping that much

Well a rumis will increase the amount that you get stunned because when you block, the animation is similar to a stun. At least to my understanding.

IMO, the best way is an Eye of Chayula as I prefer immunity over threshold (Valyrium)

Also Kiara's Determination is something to use.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
"
Matematikas wrote:
Going to give this a try on hardcore essence, hope i can manage to buy 5L/6S or similar lorica until transition.. I was playing your swt with power charges i think in 2015, as i see you stay on SWT :))

and another stupid question, should we lvl with flame totem or swt at the point we get it?

I leveled with flame totem until about 72 really. 4linked Flame Totem in a Geofri's Crest is da beesknees
twitch.tv/wabachaw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info