2.4 Low-Life Hierophant SWT - It's easier than you think - HC/Atziri viable and beginner friendly

I see you are running increased crit and crit damage now, is that better for late game than poison? I havent really gotten poison to do what I wanted so far and I wasted around 400 chromas without getting 4b-1r in my chest. Just want to know if it is worth throwing more chromas at it.
i just did a deathless core run with lvl19 gems, so for anyone wondering , yes this build is t15 viable, good job with it waba
Last edited by zagy11 on Sep 18, 2016, 6:40:36 PM
"
zagy11 wrote:
i just did a deathless core run with lvl19 gems, so for anyone wondering , yes this build is t15 viable, good job with it waba

Could you share your equipment and passive tree? =)

I have been seriously struggling to survive sudden spikes in damage =x.
the cast range for the totems is a tad short and having to go close for charges is a bit scary.
"
wabachaw wrote:
"
Neograff1 wrote:
waba, i got a newbie question: how do you get 4 blue sockets in Lorica? Is there any cheap way?

4b 2r is roughly 250 chromes on average, 3b 1g 2r is roughly 70 chromes on average. So going a poison setup is more cost efficient early on but I would not suggest doing the 4b1r set up until later (this is what I did)

Just used 170 chromes and couldn't even get even 3 blues. RIP. -_-' Had the fucking worst luck this league.
"
Lolcohol wrote:
"
wabachaw wrote:
"
Neograff1 wrote:
waba, i got a newbie question: how do you get 4 blue sockets in Lorica? Is there any cheap way?

4b 2r is roughly 250 chromes on average, 3b 1g 2r is roughly 70 chromes on average. So going a poison setup is more cost efficient early on but I would not suggest doing the 4b1r set up until later (this is what I did)

Just used 170 chromes and couldn't even get even 3 blues. RIP. -_-' Had the fucking worst luck this league.

I hear ya. I gave up trying to get 4b-1r, saving currency for shavs instead of burning more on this solaris (already used like 400 chroma on it).

Trying to get my DPS up atm, can't really decide what to do, sitting at 7k ES so I kinda need to get that up a bit I guess.
herm sorry to incur here, i saw an old topic of yours https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1503525/page/1

what if I can't stand the idea of running around Mister NoPants for 80 hours and i want to do a witch (massive men online role playing girl, RIGHT).

the passive tree gets to the witch anyway. Of course I understand Hierophant was strong. Is there anyway to do an Occultist or something like that with little less efficiency but still good ? Thanks.

Well answer can simply be a No, i get that :)
"
Razorwind wrote:

Could you share your equipment and passive tree? =)

I have been seriously struggling to survive sudden spikes in damage =x.
the cast range for the totems is a tad short and having to go close for charges is a bit scary.

poeurl.com/MD1 and this is the skill tree im running atm.
Sorry if I'm digging up the thread via bumping.

First off thanks Waba for the build, it worked very well... I'm in ESC and I'm able to do up to 12+tier maps, but once I hit tier 15 it kinda gets difficult (can't do certain maps with certain mods, like Twinned Overgrown Ruins). I get ripped every once in a while as well...

Below is my passive and gear

~10k es, with 7 power charges around ~35k dps (70k total if for 2 totems I guess) with 74% crit and 400% crit multiplier.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAAFvA5oFQg5IDlwRLREvEVARlhVQFvMXLxhdGyUc3CBuIvQksCY8J6kpTyoLKhMrCismLJwvby-dMtE1uTbFPAU87z1fQZZDyEShRUdFfklRSbFLrkyzTwRQMFJTWG1Y5VorW6Bca1yKXfJeXWQzZJ1mnmjyavprt2wLbRlwUnC7cWJ1KnvXfA58g3_GgKSD84RIhX2Leox2jxqP-pMnl5WX9J48oS-j8qcIpyunVaeUrfGuEq6ztQS3Mb6KwGbBxcNt0B_Q9dH91abXz9gk2RPZW-L35CLpAuvu6_XsGO9874jv6_DV8h35N_rS?accountName=BigBagBukkake&characterName=halalbros

Spoiler

I think I'm not doing something right, as I'm dying more than I like to, and for map bosses I tend to kite quite a bit.

Waba or anyone else - have you guys tried uber atziri or t15+ and shaper fights with this build? With my gear and stats am I remotely ready for fight uber atziri or shaper? Thanks a bunch!
Has anyone tried this build without the regen nodes near the start? If you take the int path out and skip Precision you can save 6 points (8 if you skip ZO), but I don't know if the mana/life regen is necessary. Something like this instead for a level 90 tree.
Last edited by sirmanky on Sep 30, 2016, 1:54:41 AM
After pouring over Waba's current swt crit passive build, and also the videos posted on YT, I'm in agreement with Waba that Ancestral Bond isn't necessary late game and limits you on your single target dps. In order to correct this, I have reworked the original 120 passive tree into something that is just as tanky but outputs a bit more dps. This is pure theorycraft right now and am not 100% on whether this build is late game viable. Any input in appreciated.

Here is the 120 build.
Last edited by UncleM3W on Sep 30, 2016, 5:17:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info