Race Event Season One announced!

Event points still without counting. My first and second characters were killed during the event but the third character not. I killed the first boss, so It's supposed that I would have 2 event point. But I could not see them.
"
kikudo wrote:
Event points still without counting. My first and second characters were killed during the event but the third character not. I killed the first boss, so It's supposed that I would have 2 event point. But I could not see them.

As it says in the race prize listing the 2 points for killing Hillock, getting the Medicine Chest, etc, etc are only for the First player in the race to complete that quest (and I guess stay alive as well, not sure). Same with the full clear rewards it's the first player, not everyone who does it.

Hope this helps and good luck racing.
Last edited by Jaknet on Feb 26, 2013, 7:22:41 PM
So... the only sure prize is points for reaching specific level :/

I wonder when I get the prize. Let say I gathered 15 points in 3 races. Will I get the first prize (sword) immediately or at the end of the season?
I really wish you'd leave up the links to old events so we can see who won, what classes and what level they got to etc.
Super hardcore race - no portal scrolls or waypoints.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
dp
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Last edited by p0t on Mar 1, 2013, 10:17:22 AM
I would much prefer to have decent/useable items and/or good currency for prizes (even with slight market inflation) rather than silly collectibles that just take up stash space. I would feel guilty selling some of these prizes for anything over 2gcp; some people are trying to pyramid-scheme 10-15 exalteds for collectibles like the Demigod's Triumph; 3 low-mid stats, yuck...

How about, as an alternative, some of the prizes are an option to choose any 1 white base-item with ilvl 100 (rather than choosing for us); I would actually be motivated to play seasons then. Alternative artwork would be the icing on the cake; but if the pre-selected items are relatively mediocre at best, alternative artwork is hardly motivating for me. Call me crazy?
Last edited by Raisze on Mar 2, 2013, 2:46:22 AM
request to add nighttime races. some, maybe even many of us, work 2nd shift and can't really do any of these. i get home half an hour after the latest ones listed here even start, and am usually not home at all for any of the rest of them.

cheers for this idea though, it's pretty cool :)
jak sie zapisac na event ??
What happen to the character after the race?
Is the character transferred to the hardcore or default mode?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info