Race Event Season One announced!

I am late and sad to say that with these rewards I will not be racing.
"
ponloa wrote:
I am late and sad to say that with these rewards I will not be racing.

The iLvl 100 coral ring is pretty baller, but why just corals... you know damn we all need resistances.

That said I am sure the art on these re-stylized uniques are cool but any positive effects that has wears off after a getting one. Pretty useless after the fact. I will concede this is a step in the right direction but I don't think it is there yet.

These new uniques won't draw new blood for races, and even if it manages to attract a few more racers after getting the item, why keep racing. I miss currency rewards I really do but I also understand why they had to go away.

We need a lasting prize system that doesn't affect the economy and won't get stale. Oh and please post full listings of said prizes before starting any leagues or events next time please. There is nothing worse than taking time to do something and then realizing the prizes are less than useful (except the blank coral ring).
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Never had dsync or lag issues untill this event tonight. Sure made it fun...
Why is there a lack of solo races in the 3am GMT slot. I live in -8:00 and the next solo race event (at that time slot) will be 12 days from now. I'm sure there is other time zones having similar issues with the solo race slots as I haven't looked into the other time slots since I will most likely not be participating in those.

Hopefully more races are added to each time slot as there is about ~109 races and only 28 of them are in the 3am GMT time slot. Only 4 of the 28 that are listed are solo races, granted most haven't been decided yet.

Should really just have races during other races and not one at a time. Suppose that will be tested during the week race but I would like to see solo races being ran at the same time as a party race. I'm sure most of this has been said before this is just my only quarrel with the current race setup.
IGN: seventyinten
I am curious as to how the RP is distributed. Is it only to the top 25 players? Is it based as a percentage of the experience gained? What I'm really asking is, does the average player have a chance at gaining RP, albeit at a slower rate, than an advanced player?
can i go solo in party events?
:)
"
Darmath wrote:
I am curious as to how the RP is distributed. Is it only to the top 25 players? Is it based as a percentage of the experience gained? What I'm really asking is, does the average player have a chance at gaining RP, albeit at a slower rate, than an advanced player?

This is my question too. I don't mind not getting leet prizes or ever coming close to winning one of the events, because I know I can't compete time-wise with folks in high school or whatever. But, if I could get to say the first or second threshold over the course of a season by getting in two hours during the three hour events in my time slot, that would make it worthwhile to keep participating.

Not that GGG is obliged to cater to me, of course. It's a cool system no matter what.
I'm guessing someone has already brought it up, but the 17:00 evening time for UK/CET is not that useful as work doesn't typically finish in the UK until between 16:45 - 17:30.
Scale reward points correctly for 1 - 2 - 3 hour races please.
I'm not saying that you should increase the gain from 3 hour race, but the at least you should lower the gain in 1h races.

It just doesn't add up that whether I run 1h or 3h I'll still be rewarded the same amount.

Also... Rethink the rewards. Why not to kick in some "middle" rewards which isn't so good as the big ones, but still considered useful. So there would be more goals to race for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info