The decline of Path of Exile

Chicken Little thread #19864345334

What's the point in predicting the death of PoE, and who really gives a fuck?

Then there's some, "No one plays this game anymore. Since it's not popular I can no longer play it. I only do what everyone else does."

But I suspect the main point is, "I want GGG to make the game exactly the way I want them to, and since they don't i'll try to manipulate them with lame scare tactics into thinking that the game is dying because what they are doing sucks and is killing the game, but i'm such a fucking genius I know exactly what to do to bring in all the gamers, if only they would listen to my brilliance. But, alas, I have no power so i'll just keep yelling that the sky is falling." That about right?
"
Siegelayer wrote:
But I suspect the main point is, "I want GGG to make the game exactly the way I want them to, and since they don't i'll try to manipulate them with lame scare tactics into thinking that the game is dying because what they are doing sucks and is killing the game, but i'm such a fucking genius I know exactly what to do to bring in all the gamers, if only they would listen to my brilliance. But, alas, I have no power so i'll just keep yelling that the sky is falling." That about right?

This tactic is genius, last time it was used GGG removed the lab from the game.
"
KoolaidMan0 wrote:
It's because only .01 or Rmah's can even afford to play fun or good builds.

Real Money Auction Houses?
People have been calling the decline of POE since 2012-2013

I remember people telling how POE would die when D3 expansion would came out.
Everything dies sooner or later. Path of exile is no exception

We dont know when it'll happen, we dont know how. One thing i can tell you with my swath of experience though, is that most certainly this thread'll be dead before PoE is.

(which doesnt prevent me from bookmarking this, and when the servers are shutting down i'll necro this with "CALLED IT!")
"
Cataca wrote:

We dont know when it'll happen, we dont know how. One thing i can tell you with my swath of experience though, is that most certainly this thread'll be dead before PoE is.

(which doesnt prevent me from bookmarking this, and when the servers are shutting down i'll necro this with "CALLED IT!")

You don't have to call anything,people put these daily since release...one will eventually win.
"
Kasapnica wrote:
"
Cataca wrote:

You don't have to call anything,people put these daily since release...one will eventually win.

No, i mean "CALLED IT!" as in: "This thread died sooner than the game did."

edit: now stop bumping this thread. I am starting my career as a psychic today.
Last edited by Cataca on Aug 28, 2016, 11:27:28 AM
"
Namcap wrote:
People can't read and understand graphs. People also love to compare games that are only available through steam, to games which have separate launchers.

Also just because I am bored and want some forum activity, when I google for this game, I don't call it Path of Exile, I call it PoE.

https://www.google.com/trends/explore?date=2012-12-26%202016-08-26&q=PoE

There are also like 50 related searches for things like poe trade, poe xyz, poe builds, poe planner, poe wiki etc. All of them show constant activity.

Yes I do,on google and youtube.Sometimes just putting things like 'map boss' poe results will come up.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=map+boss&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=6FscWJXuJvDv8AfynIXACQ
POE is a great game that GGG let get out of control and started making this game for the 1%ers. 99% of the player base doesn't have the time to farm 24/7. Thus the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. RNG in this game needs to be fixed.

Fix RNG and let people actually feel like their accomplishing something and you'll see the player base increase. I remember seeing a patch that increased drop rates for like a week and it was the highest player base ever. I wounder if there is a coloration?

Shit drops for 99% of drops = less fun
Shit drops for 75% of the time = more fun.

Oh i am not saying start handing out good items like D3. but the way things are now is a fucking joke.

EX drop rates are WAYYYYYY to low.

I have abound 200 hrs in this league and have had 0 ex drop. wtf is that shit GGG. actually i havent had an EX drop for me in about 2000 hrs of game time.......
Last edited by spawn10459 on Nov 4, 2016, 7:53:21 AM
I hear they're merging the Garena players with us in a couple weeks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info