ZiggyD show us the Hydra Bow!

Please Ziggy senpai show up the new Hydra bow

I think I'm not the only one super curious to know which stats the bow will have

Will be better than the ROTC? Will be worst than the Nuro's Harp?
How much the new END GAME bow will be strong?

Please ZiggyD, give us a huge spoiler!

P.S. I don't think will be worst than the Nuro's Harp... will require a lot of commitment to create a bow worst than that shit!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Last bumped on Aug 25, 2016, 10:28:14 AM
It will be extremely niche like the 2h mace, don't expect anything game breaking. GGG learnt their lesson with Reach.

Spoiler
3d art look wicked tho
"
IceDeal wrote:
It will be extremely niche like the 2h mace, don't expect anything game breaking. GGG learnt their lesson with Reach.

Spoiler
3d art look wicked tho

Nuro's 3D is not bad, i have to admit it!
Well... i didn't tried my ROTC yet so I still don't know if it's actually that strong, i'll wait to see the Hydra bow stats and i'll decide which one is the best for my Tornado build
"
IceDeal wrote:

Spoiler
3d art look wicked tho
Spoiler
Or did they
Spoiler
Forks now Fork an additional time
Spoiler
"A projectile can only fork once. The two projectiles created by forking cannot themselves fork." but the Hydra boss does some sort of double/triple forking mechanic
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
He could reveal the most awesome bow in the game, he could make it boring
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Boss mechanics don't mean anything. I'm still waiting for shock and horror beam of death, Dominus touch of God or Malachai nightmare portal to be released.

But yeah it would be cool.
"
IceDeal wrote:
Boss mechanics don't mean anything. I'm still waiting for shock and horror beam of death, Dominus touch of God or Malachai nightmare portal to be released.

But yeah it would be cool.
Oh i know, im just saying that that mechanic didnt exist before but now they can do it, soo it wouldnt be surprising if they put something like that on the bow. The new extra projectile ring is thematic with the Hydra boss as well. Well see though, it could be pretty in line with the Mace we saw which drops off the Minotaur fight (fairly decent with interesting mechanics).
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
AndySkandalo wrote:

Well... i didn't tried my ROTC yet so I still don't know if it's actually that strong, i'll wait to see the Hydra bow stats and i'll decide which one is the best for my Tornado build

You also didn't try your Nuro's and are just basing your opinion off of 'looks like' and what other people said before ever trying it.

Edit: the point being that for someone who hasn't used either their reach, or their nuro's, you seem overly concerned with what this new bow will be like, despite not using the last two 'new bows' =/
Last edited by innervation on Aug 24, 2016, 8:23:40 PM
"
innervation wrote:
"
AndySkandalo wrote:

You also didn't try your Nuro's and are just basing your opinion off of 'looks like' and what other people said before ever trying it.

Edit: the point being that for someone who hasn't used either their reach, or their nuro's, you seem overly concerned with what this new bow will be like, despite not using the last two 'new bows' =/

I didn't tried ROTC because the league is not ended yet... I already have one, i'm just waiting to equip it on my archer on standrd :D

But ofc before 6L it I want to see the Hydra bow, don't want to waste Fuse for a bow that i will change in a month if the hydra is better
Last edited by AndySkandalo on Aug 24, 2016, 8:32:57 PM
You should divine that Reach to better pdps while you still can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info