0.10.1c Patch Notes

"
Graviteh wrote:
Lol, I watched two people die to normal crematorium piety today. It was funny.

Seriously though, 50% lightning resist should get you through her comfortably.

I got some people in to kill her on Cruel crem with me and this guy was getting one shot insta killed. I asked him what his Lightning Resist was, he said -5%.

Please do not make any more changes that cater to this kind of stupidity!

e: Also I'm pretty sure this means the currency I just spent on GMP is wasted as halving my LOH means it will kill me with BM now. Where was this bug listed so in future I can better consider what might impact my purchases?
Last edited by Nallenbot on Feb 20, 2013, 5:53:57 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Version 0.10.1c
Reduced Piety's Lightning ball in power (with larger reductions in Normal and Cruel difficulties).
O____o

What was wrong with her lightning ball? Piety was completely fine imo.
Last edited by Regatz on Feb 20, 2013, 5:56:14 AM
"
Chris wrote:

Reduced Piety's Lightning ball in power (with larger reductions in Normal and Cruel difficulties).

I like this one, thanks

Don't really care much about the rest really, just waiting for the improvement for melee / ranged balance...

"
Regatz wrote:
O____o

What was wrong with her lightning ball? Piety was completely fine imo.

Obviously not for others (-(-_-)-)
Last edited by Startkabels on Feb 20, 2013, 6:26:50 AM
"
mallocor wrote:
how bout adjusting the loot timer, so we have pleanty of time to pick up our loot before cockroaches run off with what is yours.

Agreed. Either raise it to approximately 20 seconds, or just remove it completely.

As it is, with the 5 second timer we get:

5 seconds
- 2 to desync
- 1 to lag
= ~3 seconds to recognize the loot, get to it, and click on it (and only it).

My Ranger has a hard time picking up her loot with 94% run speed sometimes, if melee is around, and that is if I recognize it and react absolutely as fast as possible.

So please, either raise the timer to something decent (such as 20 seconds), or just remove it completely.

I know that GGG doesn't want to change it, but let's face it. Many people do not group because of this, thereby hurting the social aspects of the game, and damaging it in the long run. It's simply not healthy for the community.
Last edited by Azidonis on Feb 20, 2013, 6:56:02 AM
"
Azidonis wrote:
"
mallocor wrote:
how bout adjusting the loot timer, so we have pleanty of time to pick up our loot before cockroaches run off with what is yours.

Agreed. Either raise it to approximately 20 seconds, or just remove it completely.

5 seconds
- 2 to desync
- 1 to lag

My Ranger has a hard time picking up her loot with 94% run speed sometimes, if melee is around, and that is if I recognize it and react absolutely as fast as possible.

So please, either raise the timer to something decent (such as 20 seconds), or just remove it completely.

I know that GGG doesn't want to change it, but let's face it. Many people do not group because of this, thereby hurting the social aspects of the game, and damaging it in the long run. It's simply not healthy for the community.

Just agree with you.

I played with just one friend and we never play in group for this reason.
"
Chris wrote:
  • Disabled the ability to trade in solo (non-partied) race events.

Good decision!

The integrity of solo events is ready to level up. |+|
NO for Piety nerf!
"
Azidonis wrote:
"
mallocor wrote:

5 seconds
- 2 to desync
- 1 to lag

you do realise the loot timers were introduced so ranged classes / ppl with higher latency were able to get loot.

But i guess just removing Name on loot - but keeping the timers - should work for that too.
IGN: Lyandria
Nice
did they change something about mana, energy shield, determination, grace, hatred, clarity, discipline, es nodes, mana nodes, eldritch battery, reduced mana?

yesterday i had around 360 mana, today i have 302. whats going on t.t
Last edited by bibi1338 on Feb 20, 2013, 9:20:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info