0.10.1c Patch Notes

I think the loot system is perfectly fine. The only change I would like happen is to be able to move through other players and there summons. I can be right on top of an item that is assigned to me and not be able to pick up because either 2 players are standing in the path to pick it up or there are 40 or so zombies just hanging out on top of it.
Second what Venix said. It's either that or oos that causes problems with looting. Desync issue probably cannot be fixed unless loot range is increased significantly.
Last edited by mordaxiar on Feb 20, 2013, 12:29:18 PM
I also don't understand the Piety nerf, at least for Normal difficulty. I haven't reached any encounter with her on Cruel or Merciless difficulty so I can't speak for those encounters.

I beat both encounters with her very easily on Normal difficulty with a 1H&S Melee Templar. My Templar is up to the Crematorium on Cruel now but I'm giving that guy a rest for now.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Feb 20, 2013, 12:44:07 PM
Was nice to see finally the trading disabled for races, long time coming :)
"
irven wrote:
no fix to BSODs for SoundBlaster users :/
plz we need this fix

Already tried this?
"
Next: ATI card optimizations?

Pretty please?

Whats the problem with ati cards? i run the game at solid 60FPS(Vsynch) 1080p at highest settings with an HD7850.
Oh and I think there needs to be a fix to Clarity. People have recorded data and found you get the most efficiency of mana gain from level 11 gem. Meaning anything higher or lower, you would get less regen for the amount of mana spent. I think there should be a exponential curve to the mana regen gained so that maxing it is best. So the lower levels would be less, the higher levels more.
"
Maverickroll wrote:
Cheers for Piety ball lighting nerf

5 hours to late, d*mmit! My HC char just died on 'er!

Okay, next try... :-)
Thanks for piety, I always do possible quests from act 3 before lost in love just to avoid her.

Like a boss!

Hope to see more and more of this awesomeness! :)
IGN: ImmortalFang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info