WTB Necropolis maps! WTS Gorge maps!

"
databeaver wrote:
"
Just maps. You will gain 1% to global map drop rate for every map you "complete" on the atlas, where completion is determined differently based on map color.

This is already well-documented in the atlas reveals. Maybe try reading some time?

Your info is outdated. The bonus was changed to bump maps to a higher tier instead (within the limits of what the thing that dropped it is able to drop in the first place). With a fully completed atlas all map drops will get +1 tier (if possible) and there's a roughly 25% chance of getting +2 tiers. So effectively the amount of highest tier drops is doubled, tier 1 drops will disappear and other tiers will stay as they are.

Not was, may change..

"
Chris wrote:
are likely to use this bonus in the released version of Atlas of Worlds.

But yeah... It is so close to release now that it is more unlikely that they'll use something else :)

Looking forward to not get stuck on t8-10, now i will be stuck at t9-11 :D
Still wondering how i got lucky enough to play over 100 red maps in perandus, while rolling maps identical to ALL other leagues... When in talisman i couldn't even sustain t10... Just a little bit weird that the few times i played sc instead of, or before hc, i got more currency and maps.
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
Last edited by Tian_Yihao on Aug 30, 2016, 12:42:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info