WTB Necropolis maps! WTS Gorge maps!

I was also wondering, what if the only map you unlock is the Gorge map (if that is possible)? Then every mapdrop has like 20% chance to be a gorge map? Or at least for the account where you plan on reaching lvl100 with. Use another acc or wait until you reach lvl 100 before unlocking everything for the item-farm.
Last edited by silverdash on Aug 25, 2016, 3:48:06 PM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
JusJev wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

LOL. Realest poe meme out there. Indoor/prison-like layouts.. christ.
Creamatorium is amazing though :[

Chains that bind is one of the few good cards in the game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Creamatorium is amazing though :[

It was for me too. I credit most of the experience gained on my lvl.100 to Crematorium runs.
"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
As someone who has actualy ran insanley hard / high IIQ maps alot for a long time ( vs this curent meta of rolling your maps like garbage so you can speed run them then bitch about map drop rate cuz your dumb ) i will say the 100 % IIQ you will get from a completed atlas will be a game changer .

I dont think people will be buying many maps anymore , just to unlock them on the atlas if RNG messes with them ( or they want to blitz to a map / atlus completion ) Once thare sustaining maps "should" be a fuck ton easier with this system .

I dont think you guys who are talking about this min/max idea of the atlas acutaly reilize how big a deal IIQ is to map drops . This makes sence cuz IIQ has be removed from gear for so long now . In the past if you had 50-70 IIQ on gear and rolled decent stats on the maps , it was a joke , it RAINED map , 2-8 maps per run easy.

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"
SirSid wrote:
i will say the 100 % IIQ you will get from a completed atlas will be a game changer .

Does this bonus stay for ever or after ma p drop it reset?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:
i will say the 100 % IIQ you will get from a completed atlas will be a game changer .

Forever but be assured existing map drop rates will be nerfed to compensate.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:

this bonus apply only to maps or t o all items?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
SirSid wrote:

^
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

this bonus apply only to maps or t o all items?

Just maps. You will gain 1% to global map drop rate for every map you "complete" on the atlas, where completion is determined differently based on map color.

This is already well-documented in the atlas reveals. Maybe try reading some time?
"
Just maps. You will gain 1% to global map drop rate for every map you "complete" on the atlas, where completion is determined differently based on map color.

This is already well-documented in the atlas reveals. Maybe try reading some time?

Your info is outdated. The bonus was changed to bump maps to a higher tier instead (within the limits of what the thing that dropped it is able to drop in the first place). With a fully completed atlas all map drops will get +1 tier (if possible) and there's a roughly 25% chance of getting +2 tiers. So effectively the amount of highest tier drops is doubled, tier 1 drops will disappear and other tiers will stay as they are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info