Detailed Atlas Mechanics

"
Completing Zana missions doesn't count as map completion on the Atlas.

Why? Just Why?
Zana is the very person giving you the quests regarding the shaper and Atlas. But doing her maps don't count?
That's the exact opposite of RPG logic.

You don't get a quest in town, go to location, complete it, and then not get a reward. No other rpg has ever done this except by accidental and very unintentional bugs. Come on.

Question, I was wondering if a tier 16 map aka minno or such can drop in say a tier 14 map after you have completed it even if its done without bonus, or do they only drop from the abyss?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ASGYch77sc

my video guide (26 minutes) on the atlas. Using Chris his post as information source.
The more time we've had to learn the Atlas, the more room for improvement this source of information gets.

"
stamasis wrote:
Question, I was wondering if a tier 16 map aka minno or such can drop in say a tier 14 map after you have completed it even if its done without bonus, or do they only drop from the abyss?

If you've unlocked (without bonus) or completed (with bonus) the minno, It can always drop as long as it follows the pre atlas rules: white drops +0 (from the hydra map for example) magic /rare +1 (any T15 map) a boss +2 (any T14 map) and a lootbox +5 (any T11+).

Lots of these sort of questions get answered in my video.
@Minstrelshadrak
Last edited by MinstrelShadrak on Oct 15, 2016, 10:21:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info