Detailed Atlas Mechanics

"
Mihalis wrote:
So ZiggyD is the games official representative in twitch and youtube now? I like the guy, just wondering.

Nope, I'm just a prolific PoE content creator. I paid for my own trip out to NZ so that I could produce this content of my own accord - (with the permission and assistance of GGG of course!). It's win win for both of us after all.
Twitch.TV/ZiggyDLive
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
Hype Hype
Maybe a german version? ;)
Interesting stuff.

btw, will the Atlas be accessible from our hideouts?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
ZiggyD wrote:
Nope, I'm just a prolific PoE content creator. I paid for my own trip out to NZ so that I could produce this content of my own accord - (with the permission and assistance of GGG of course!). It's win win for both of us after all.

Love the dedication to this game but you should have been paid to do that. Thanks for the effort though. :)
i wonder if unique map drop rate will be buffed?
will perandus manor be on the atlas? will vinktar square??
im guessing not..

new unique maps? maybe, hope so!
im guessing unique maps value will go up a little?? .. maybe?

guess it adds a reason to farm a specific map, thats cool, adds a thing to do, different activity
Last edited by CaoMengde on Aug 24, 2016, 3:59:24 AM
Mmm, interesting.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
"
ZiggyD wrote:

Love the dedication to this game but you should have been paid to do that. Thanks for the effort though. :)

If they had paied him other streamers would be mad as hell and stopped streaming PoE probably (not saying they all would but I bet there would be some streamers) So to fix that GGG had to invite all the big time PoE streamers making it an very expensive something. So I say the way they did now was the smartest way.

lots of new gamers and also some older ones follow these streamers around if a streamer plays game x the followers start playing game x to etc. (don't know if its really true and/if PoE would lose lots of players this way but thats how I think it is)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Aug 24, 2016, 4:00:00 AM
Thanks for the good explanation, I can't wait to try this new stuff :D

I'm just a tiny bit perplexed by the name of the red tier sextant, "Master's Cartographer's Sextant". Assuming that the other two are called "Apprentice Cartographer's Sextant" and "Journeyman Cartographer's Sextant", shouldn't the red one be called "Master Cartographer Sextant"? Just wondering.

Other than that, I'm hyped :D
IGN: AlrithrienDuelheartX (Low Lvl PvP-only), AryaShurtugal (lvl 86 ranger)
Last edited by Alrithrien on Aug 24, 2016, 4:01:21 AM
Nice video, thx
Can't wait to check atlas myself

“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info