Soooooo... Will Kripp really try the next expansion for 15 minutes again?

"
Mannoth wrote:
Don't get people who hate on Kripp.
He probably did more for the game than all of the people who hate/trash him combined.

Probably?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:
He probably did more for the game than all of the people who hate/trash him combined.

Probably?

adverb
almost certainly; as far as one knows or can tell:
"she would probably never see him again"
synonyms:
in all likelihood, in all probability, as likely as not, (very/most) likely, ten to one, the chances are, doubtless, no doubt, like enough

Spoiler
le giggle.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Bars wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:

Probably?

I tend to make overstatements sometimes, trying to refrain from using bold statements to lessen the usage both online and in real life :P
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
Last edited by Mannoth on Aug 23, 2016, 12:26:47 PM
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
"
Mannoth wrote:

Probably?

I tend to make overstatements sometimes, trying to refrain from using bold statements to lessen the usage both online and in real life :P

I don't think his contribution can be overstated :)

p.s. to Boem, a.k.a. I turn into Captain Literal when I want to be annoying, if you now say something like 'oh really? How about 'Kripp singlehandedly carried PoE to prominence', isn't that overstatement?', I'll strangle you virtually
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 23, 2016, 12:43:36 PM
^
I blame the time i have on my hands, while coming up with build concepts and scouring the forums a bit
in-between.

It was fairly obvious what you implied, but i still wanted to run with it for running's sake.

People tend to go nonsensical in threads like these anyway, i might as well have a laugh in between reading this.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I know the feeling :) 'I'm probably going to regret this, but I'll post it anyway' (me posting in slayer_tip's threads)
Last edited by Bars on Aug 23, 2016, 1:06:01 PM
He may, but with Legion dropping Aug 6, he won;t play past that. More money in Legion
As a Fanarrian I would love to see him playing poe again but I really doubt it.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Whether you like Kripp or not, his information videos were very good. In terms of the quality of the information, anyway.

I hope he comes back just for the videos. But really, game is to faceroll easy now, I doubt it will hold his interest very long. (I know game still has decent end game difficultly, but grinding every character thru 68 levels of faceroll, mindless arpg slog gets a tab bit mind numbing.)
Last edited by ntall1 on Aug 23, 2016, 2:22:05 PM
I probably wouldn't watch it but it would be good marketing for GGG.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info