Soooooo... Will Kripp really try the next expansion for 15 minutes again?

Title says it all, post your guesses :-)
No Problem,
Exile
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2016, 3:26:52 PM
What's a krip? Something like bloods & crips playing PoE in da hood?
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
The last thing that made him come back to PoE was Trypanon...so if there is another very peculiar unique item, then perhaps. Of course his next two months might be booked with sponsored content, so there might be no room at all for PoE happy fun times.
"
innervation wrote:
The last thing that made him come back to PoE was Trypanon...so if there is another very peculiar unique item, then perhaps. Of course his next two months might be booked with sponsored content, so there might be no room at all for PoE happy fun times.

isnt trypanon league only ? and in that way lost forever cause it was perandus ?

Drop restrictions
This item dropped exclusively in the Perandus leagues. It is currently only obtainable by trading or through Zana's map device.
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Aug 23, 2016, 6:39:38 AM
"
TheExile777 wrote:
Title says it all, post your guesses :-)

Highly doubt this, but if honest, I don't really care.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Kripparrian is overrated.
I wouldn't mind a big streamer community showdown for "first to down shaper".

In fact, i would welcome GGG pushing this as an event to encourage it.

Not that i would participate or watch streamers, but the RIP video's would be funny as hell i reckon.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I wouldn't mind a big streamer community showdown for "first to down shaper".

In fact, i would welcome GGG pushing this as an event to encourage it.

Not that i would participate or watch streamers, but the RIP video's would be funny as hell i reckon.

Peace,

-Boem-

Dem HC REEPS are always sweet :-)
No Problem,
Exile
Who cares if he dose or not.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Who cares if he dose or not.

GGG certainly does, 10-20k of fanboys just trying it cause their favourite streamer advertises it is a huge boon for marketing even if they dont stay after the hype period.

In recent streams he said that he didnt find the new expansion very appealing, but he might join and if he is hooked again he will continue playing. Take into account though that when ascendancy was indroduced and he got exlusive rights on first stream, he dissed the labyrinth for being boring and alienating.

If i were GGG im sure i would want him to play it on stream, as a player i couldnt care less.
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info