Soooooo... Will Kripp really try the next expansion for 15 minutes again?

I would love Kripp to come back to POE. His videos made me start the game. Without them i would never hear about POE and play D3 forever.
Kripp makes a living streaming hearthstone. He gets nowhere near the views if he would stream or upload youtube videos for poe. I think within the first day to uploading a video on YouTube he gets around 200-300k views. So it's in his best interest not to play poe for more than a couple hrs at most
I doubt it, unless they paid him. And even then it's unlikely.

It may help a little if he did. And GGG could use every little bit of extra help they can get.
I don't care, he was never a thing for me in this game.
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
probley he will play it for a few days or something if that . He's on the heartstone train hard still
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
15k constant viewers playing HS or 4k viewers on the first day and down to 700 by day 4 for PoE. Hmmm... decisions decisions...

Kripp did lots of great things for D3 and PoE, but I don't think he's coming back for more than a few days which will end negatively (like the last time he came back) for the PoE community. We didn't get more PoE players last time, we just got a bad rep through the HS community and then people bandwagon on hating the game and it spreads to dozens of other streams/games.
"

+100
Never saw him streaming POE.
"
SussuKyle wrote:
"

+100
Never saw him streaming POE.

Kripp ruled these lands from 2012 to 2014. You seem to have started in 2015 when he had moved on already.
he will look bored then stop playing. POE is a borefest to him now.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info