Guardians of the Void - Unique Items

"while ignited" is meh. i think no one will use it.
Really enjoying snakepit thanks for sharing !
Hf :)
Lackluster.

Okay never-mind that amulet is nuts for Vaal Molten Shell.
Last edited by illectrik on Aug 22, 2016, 10:23:50 PM
Now that mace is a nice mace. 20% reduced casting speed from monsters is a gigantic amount of surivability.

Also wow, that ring would be really nice on something like Freezing Pulse. Gives you that extra bit of AOE while letting you keep your single target damage.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Aug 22, 2016, 9:37:42 PM
I'm surprised they're adding manual sources of taking damage. The hiltless sword has a bad enough synergy with the new Mistress of Sacrifice on a necro...

Now you have ignite CWDTs too? I mean, maybe if it only counts when you ignite a fresh enemy as opposed to applying new ignites (so it'd require emberwake as a gate).
"

[Removed by Support]

Point me to the melee build that wants to cause flee and be penalized by resistance and ailment immunity map modifiers as well as reducing their readily available physical leech components.(or at least reduce its effectiveness by 50%)

If it was a good design and had solid utility i would praise it, this however plays in none of melee's rapidly decaying hands.

- it's slow, so wrath aura support will be shit with it
- it halves your leach effectiveness from the passive tree/passive tree (completely if you used physical to lightning)
- lightning orientation is top + right side
- lightning oriented gems are blue, so you need to off-color or use a hybrid armor(one is expensive, the other is in most cases a poor choice)
- it causes flee (should i commend on this?)

It causes shock...yes....but it won't on bosses....so yes.....and your probably to slow to abuse it...

I also think the ring is rather "meh" but at least it offers something unique, the added projectile.

This mace = static strike/lightning strike + physical to lightning with any other better weapon.

Anyway, have at it and call it cancer, just offering my opinion on this item which is subjective at best.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Brian_GGG on Aug 22, 2016, 9:40:08 PM
Implying chance to flee actually works, Boem.

Rares and uniques are immune to it, and monsters can stop fleeing at any time for no reason.

You can probably slow them to zero percent movement speed with things like Temp Chains + Maim + that mace (not saying it's worth it, but GGG probably doesn't balance that thing). Unless they capped it at -75% max recently, which they may have.
Last edited by ihasmario on Aug 22, 2016, 9:42:36 PM
cant wait to test this with Sire of shards
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Aug 22, 2016, 11:28:23 PM
Hallefrickingleujah! A real update on the expansion!
welp... time to chance sapphire rings :D
like we used to, for dream frags

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info