Guardians of the Void - Unique Items

"
Cast on crit is going to be even more insane with 2x of the new rings, u loss the less projectile dmg (16%) and gain a slot for other damage support gem, which can be 25% more damage with CoC easy.

Unless CoC would be banhammered for the public weal.
And either u lose about 200 resistance, crit and 100 life vs 2 rare rings.
Worth it?
Last edited by LightW2 on Aug 24, 2016, 2:54:21 AM
Way to low dmg on that mace, so ez to roll a rare mace better :S
I'm loving the heck out of that mace! :D
I've been wanting to theorycraft some elemental melee builds (like maybe an inquisitor ele sunder build anyone? :3 ) and that mace looks like it could be good with it. Maybe do some ele conversion magic to take it from lightning to cold, or even to fire. :D

And that snakepit ring (possibly even two of them) + sire of shards for either freezing pulse or ice spear sounds VERY sexy indeed. CI elementalist Freezing Pulse build sounds like it might be on my list of builds to theorycraft with this.

Ammy sounds like it would go with that new sword they announced recently for Atlas as well, and sounds like it might be good with righteous fire. Not sure though, since I've never played an RF build before, so I only vaguely know what's needed to get a build like that going.

But seriously though, I'm beyond stoked that we're getting items that specifically add projectiles for spells. Bows with extra projectiles are always fun, and I'm glad that we'll see spellcasters have a chance to join in the proj fun and not just do AoE skills only this league.

Edit: Welp, I lied. Elementalist is probably a better choice if you're in hardcore for the reduced reflect damage, but for CI Occultist was just too tempting to pass up.
Behold! My theorycrafted lvl 90 tree for a +8 power charge, dual curse, VERY high crit freezing pulse to be used with a snakepit (or two if you can work it in) and a sire of shards staff. Bandit rewards would be skill point, Alira, Alira:

poeurl.com/JCI

I'd have two freezing pulse 5-6 links going with one of them for applying curses. Crit, freeze, and shatter ALL the things! :D
Last edited by tacotiklah on Aug 24, 2016, 4:00:16 AM
"
Kaw wrote:
Where is the todays news?

+1

When we don't have content, GGG posts statistics and other filler stuff.
When we have content, GGG does not post anything at all :|
Sorry not to be a party pooper but why make a ring where monsters flee when most of your game now is based on that happening already? I hope I am not the only one who sees monsters flee when your fighting them like some type of new way to make fights longer.
Brain Rattler.

Yay. Lightning Ground Slam!!

It is better with shock now.
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
hypu
"
ok i dont know put game items on the forum, gg :D

You need to go into your profile, click on the "Stash" tab, go to the tab where the item is located and ctrl+alt+click it. You will then see new BBcode when you go to post a new reply. Leave that code in there, that is the code required to link to your item.
Nice mace, gonna farm for that one i guess :)
That amulet is fricken huge.

Hopefully the community en masse doesnt care for it much because id love to snap one of those up on the cheap.

Just an example of what i could do with it using 100% ignite chance from jewels and the ignite gem.

Cwdt oro's flicker strike with insane aps (the faster you attack the more damage you take per second from the ignites the more cwdt procs you get and the higher the level of cwdt you can use)

Cwdt - Fire spell in the cwdt with 100% ignite, so in otherwords a brand new cwdt clock thats self sufficient (probably something like firestorm, or a blade vortex with added fire damage or avatar of fire, or herald of fire etc etc)

And many many other variants of cwdt builds that normally you would need an army of bones skeleton clock or scolds, or my favourite the harvester clock (4 writhing jars frost bound gloves, elemental focus linked to cyclone (just incase you get cold damage from something) and a doedres as your last potion, play that pot piano) for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info